PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!

RoversHead
02/03/2010, 12:37 PM
A ticket for Bohs v Fingal will set you back 22.90 euro from ticketmaster ,how does that compare to your club?

danthesaint
02/03/2010, 12:46 PM
is that for a booking fee as well tho? thats probably the jody stand as well so a score is normal price for jodi i think (bohs lad can confirm)

ours is 15euro all around the ground

Dodge
02/03/2010, 1:02 PM
http://www.ticketmaster.ie/browse?category=741&tm_link=tm_sports_b_741&root=10004&dma=

You can check all the ticketmaster prices yourself there

I presume Bohs are selling tickets in dalymuont too? If so its good to see clubs using ticketmaster

Schumi
02/03/2010, 1:23 PM
http://www.ticketmaster.ie/browse?category=741&tm_link=tm_sports_b_741&root=10004&dma=

LOL, look at the seating chart. Can I get a ticket for Section N of the Connaught Street Stand please. :)

RoversHead
02/03/2010, 1:31 PM
yep Jodi only 20 ,Kelly and derilect stand 15euro

Onefootednopace
02/03/2010, 1:38 PM
Come to the Cross for value for money, €10 for adults and €5 for OAP's / Students.

Acornvilla
02/03/2010, 2:32 PM
i think longford is 10 for adults, 8 for students and 5 for kids and oaps? arent all old people rich? :)

Rasputin
02/03/2010, 3:29 PM
Your paying for the peace of mind the oh so pleasant Bohs Stewards give you.

oriel
02/03/2010, 4:02 PM
If same as last year, we will be charging 12 into the ground, 17 into stand for Category B games, and 15 and 20 for Category A games. Usual reductions apply.

SkStu
02/03/2010, 4:06 PM
LOL, look at the seating chart. Can I get a ticket for Section N of the Connaught Street Stand please. :)

haha :D sorry, erm, sold out! We have a few seats left in O though...

Roversheads post on the ticket pricing is accurate but we also have adult and two kids for e20 (kids go free) and an unwaged rate. Most Bohs fans would agree though that e20 is a bit steep.

RoversHead
02/03/2010, 4:21 PM
If same as last year, we will be charging 12 into the ground, 17 into stand for Category B games, and 15 and 20 for Category A games. Usual reductions apply.

This would seem a good system having different category games ,A tenner is all some fixtures will ever be worth.

The Observer
03/03/2010, 8:19 AM
haha :D sorry, erm, sold out! We have a few seats left in O though...

Roversheads post on the ticket pricing is accurate but we also have adult and two kids for e20 (kids go free) and an unwaged rate. Most Bohs fans would agree though that e20 is a bit steep.

An adult + 2 children @ €20 is a decent price IMO for top level football, i do agree though that €20 for an adult alone is a bit steep though, is this the most expensive ticket in the league?

SkStu
03/03/2010, 3:31 PM
looks like Dundalk will also be charging e20 in for Cat A games according to Oriels post above.

The club announced that they have linked up with the Mirror and anyone who buys the Mirror (friday's edition i think) gets a voucher taking e5 of the entrance fee to the Spingal game. Good work in my opinion. I hope it becomes a regular thing.

dong
03/03/2010, 4:46 PM
It's an absolute joke to be charging 20 quid into any LoI game.

Dodge
03/03/2010, 7:01 PM
It's an absolute joke to be charging 20 quid into any LoI game.

DOn't pay it so

L.T.F.C.
03/03/2010, 8:43 PM
Don't pay it so

What a dose of shït. Cop onto yourself.

He supports a League of Ireland team and since hes a Sligo Rovers supporter, he'll be visiting Bohs. To take him as an example, he'll after travelling the width of the country and then to pay €20 to get in to Dalymount will be sickening. As any supporter they want to support their club as much as possible, but to pay one general price every other week and then to pay 25% more than the average to see nothing more special than everywhere else is sickening.

He's absolutely right in saying that its a joke to be paying €20 to see a LoI match, and for you to be coming out with your smart-assed rubbish is a waste of bandwith.

Dodge
03/03/2010, 9:10 PM
Settle down fellah. If he thinks its too expensive, then he shouldn't pay. Thats the only way clubs will learn. Having a moan on the internet will do nothing, and is in fact the ultimate "waste of bandwidth"

Does he honestly think Bohs care what he feels? As long as they get his €20...

I know plenty of Pats fans who have made a point of not going to away games to be charged €20 in, and again, its the only protest that matters

davidatrb
03/03/2010, 9:14 PM
What a dose of shït. Cop onto yourself.

He supports a League of Ireland team and since hes a Sligo Rovers supporter, he'll be visiting Bohs. To take him as an example, he'll after travelling the width of the country and then to pay €20 to get in to Dalymount will be sickening. As any supporter they want to support their club as much as possible, but to pay one general price every other week and then to pay 25% more than the average to see nothing more special than everywhere else is sickening.

He's absolutely right in saying that its a joke to be paying €20 to see a LoI match, and for you to be coming out with your smart-assed rubbish is a waste of bandwith.

He doesnt have to pay 20 then. He can pay 15 euro for the Kelly and derilict stands according to Rovershead above.

dong
03/03/2010, 11:38 PM
Settle down fellah. If he thinks its too expensive, then he shouldn't pay. Thats the only way clubs will learn. Having a moan on the internet will do nothing, and is in fact the ultimate "waste of bandwidth"

I know plenty of Pats fans who have made a point of not going to away games to be charged €20 in, and again, its the only protest that matters

Give it a rest with your **** man. You're on here every day of the week moaning about something.
Of all people to come out with that statement!
Unfortunately, I would still pay it because I wouldn't want to miss a game. There's plenty who wouldn't is right.

L.T.F.C.
04/03/2010, 1:49 AM

Hes entitled to moan, or make an observation, or express his outrage to be charged €20 in to see a match in Dalymount. Personally, to be charged 25% over the average is ridiculous. Why is it needed?

More often than not, he will pay the extra fiver, because he wants to see his team. Bohs don't care.

He doesnt have to pay 20 then. He can pay 15 euro for the Kelly and derilict stands according to Rovershead above.
He can. But we're talking about the €20 ticket.

Give it a rest with your **** man. You're on here every day of the week moaning about something.
Of all people to come out with that statement!
Unfortunately, I would still pay it because I wouldn't want to miss a game. There's plenty who wouldn't is right.

SkStu
04/03/2010, 2:08 AM
he can get in for e15. Whats the problem? Its the home fans who are being raped here!!!

dong
04/03/2010, 2:54 AM
he can get in for e15. Whats the problem? Its the home fans who are being raped here!!!

You're not lieing Stu, but you are being a little economical with the truth I think.:)
On all bar one occasion that I went to games in dalymount last season and the season before that too actually, Sligo rovers fans were located in the Jodi stand which is 20 quid.

pineapple stu
04/03/2010, 9:14 AM
Attack the post, not the poster, LTFC and dong.

Dodge is spot on in what he says. Moaning on the internet will do sfa other than make you feel better until the next time you encounter the problem.

Dodge
04/03/2010, 9:55 AM
Hes entitled to moan, or make an observation, or express his outrage to be charged €20 in to see a match in Dalymount.
And I'm entitled to point out how futile that is when he's not prepared to back his moan/observation up with action

saint dog
04/03/2010, 10:11 AM
In todays mirror too
there is €5 off voucher for the bohs v fingal game , if anyone was interested in saving a few

Sean South
05/03/2010, 10:32 AM
Unfortunately, I would still pay it because I wouldn't want to miss a game.

Just rush the turnstiles:) they've done it to us enough times:rolleyes:

marinobohs
05/03/2010, 11:15 AM
In todays mirror too
there is €5 off voucher for the bohs v fingal game , if anyone was interested in saving a few

This was mentioned earlier and allows anyone that wants to go to tonights game and feels they just have to go to the Jodi to get in for 15 euro.
Last year Bohs operated a cat A and cat B sytem (20 and 15 euro respectively) for games. On that basis I would have expected Fingal to be a cat B game but not sure what criteria are used. Again the Jodi is the only part of the ground that costs 20 euro and at EVERY match last season there was a 15 euro option for away fans (not for home fans). There is also a promotion on allowing two kids free with each paying adult (with voucher)

(A) use voucher in daily Mirror to get in to the Jodi for 15 euro
(B) Go to any other (than Jodi stand) section of the ground for 15 euro
(c) watch the game "live" (in 2 D) on telly RTE Network 2.

Anyone incurring additional costs by going through Tickermaster really deserves to as I cannot remember the last League game that was sold out at Dalymount.
incidentally this is the same model that Dundalk have announced will apply for this season yet don't see the same whinging on about Oriel :confused: