PDA

View Full Version : Supporters Club membership 2010

Martinho II
01/03/2010, 8:05 PM
well folks,

its the start of a new season.Membership of the SC for us was very low at 21 people last yr and we can do an awful lot better than that. The benefits are 10% off club merchandise,a chance to vote player of the month and player of the year. More importantly not only are you helping the supporters club but the money is going towards the club. We organise car boot sales, golf classics xmas hamper draw give player of the month and player of the yr. We have decided to reduce our prices to a tenner for adults and a tenner for anyone under 16. I will be goin around the clubhouse at half time with some envelopes so anyone interested in being a member for the comin season please give me a shout!

Keen2win
01/03/2010, 8:37 PM
Sign me up, sign me up, sign me up!

De Town
01/03/2010, 9:10 PM
I'll join in it Marty, will see you Saturday night, hopefully I remember to bring the money now!

Martinho II
02/03/2010, 4:50 PM
Sign me up, sign me up, sign me up!
excellente you were a good solid one last year keen2win!

Acornvilla
i think i shall join this season :)

Martinho II
I'll join in it Marty, will see you Saturday night, hopefully I remember to bring the money now!

dont worry de town I will text u as a reminder :p

ltfc_2004
03/03/2010, 9:46 AM
Marty is that a typo " We have decided to reduce our prices to a tenner for adults and a tenner for anyone under 16"

Put me down for one and i'll send on the money in the post

Martinho II
03/03/2010, 4:59 PM
Marty is that a typo " We have decided to reduce our prices to a tenner for adults and a tenner for anyone under 16"

Put me down for one and i'll send on the money in the post

no that is right ryano.. Yeah will put your name down alright..it was fifteen euros last season .. send me your email address as well plus your address so that I can post you on the membershio card!!

Acornvilla
03/03/2010, 6:05 PM
i'll track ya down during the match with some money marty :)

ltfc_2004
04/03/2010, 2:14 PM
I think was the fact its a €10 for adults but also a €10 for under 16's LOL so basically its a €10 for everyone

Martinho II
04/03/2010, 4:48 PM
i'll track ya down during the match with some money marty :)

good man acornvilla!! much appreciated!! I will need your address and email address too so I can put it on the card!!

Martinho II
04/03/2010, 4:49 PM
I think was the fact its a €10 for adults but also a €10 for under 16's LOL so basically its a €10 for everyone

yep thats the selling point with it...

Keen2win
04/03/2010, 6:04 PM
Yea but would it not have been easier to say "10 euro for all"?

Longfordian
04/03/2010, 6:26 PM
Juniors used to be half price?. Are you sure it's not €10 and €5?. Not that I'm too bothered, I'm sure I'll join at some stage.

Macy
05/03/2010, 8:10 AM
Juniors used to be half price?. Are you sure it's not €10 and €5?. Not that I'm too bothered, I'm sure I'll join at some stage.
If they've got the money to spend in them head shops*, they can afford an ayrton on supporters club membership.

*It was on liveline, it must be true.

ltfc_2004
05/03/2010, 10:08 AM
All of those Head Shop protests remind me of Fr Ted ................ watching LTFC the last few years you would need a years supply of the Head Shops finest !!

You suggesting Marty stands outside the longford headshops pimping the legal high that is supporting the town to schoolkids !!!

Acornvilla
05/03/2010, 11:10 AM
All of those Head Shop protests remind me of Fr Ted ................ watching LTFC the last few years you would need a years supply of the Head Shops finest !!

You suggesting Marty stands outside the longford headshops pimping the legal high that is supporting the town to schoolkids !!!

we get enough bad press without marty hanging around the place :)

theres two headshops in town we should get them to put stalls in flancare at match time :)

will make the occasional loss easier to stomach

c_nitram
05/03/2010, 2:17 PM
What does everyone think of the new jersies? Glad UMBRO are back myself. Anyone know when they will be on sale in the club shop? Personally I think they should be a link on the town website for a club shop might bring in a bit of extra revenue into the club especially for those who might be interested in town mercandise but may not be able to make it to flansiro!

Martinho II
05/03/2010, 6:30 PM
Yea but would it not have been easier to say "10 euro for all"?

maybe but I wanted to emphasise the fact that the price for annual membership for an adult has gone down from 15e to 10e.. Juniors is still the same as last year.. aplogises if I mislead anyone it wasnt intentional..

Martinho II
05/03/2010, 6:33 PM
What does everyone think of the new jersies? Glad UMBRO are back myself. Anyone know when they will be on sale in the club shop? Personally I think they should be a link on the town website for a club shop might bring in a bit of extra revenue into the club especially for those who might be interested in town mercandise but may not be able to make it to flansiro!

the club confirmed recentliy in the press that jerseys should be on sale in next few weeks.. Thats an idea that may be considered from the powers that be leave it with me I will ask for you...

Martinho II
07/03/2010, 6:05 PM
the club confirmed recentliy in the press that jerseys should be on sale in next few weeks.. Thats an idea that may be considered from the powers that be leave it with me I will ask for you...

thanks for everyone that posts here for signing up last nite.. We have four extra members compared to last season which is fantastic ( total joined is now 25).. I will be signing the cards in the next few days and then get them illuminated. The next home game is not till the 27th of march against shelbourne so if anyone cant wait let me know and I can post ye out the membership card by post..otherwise I will hand them out to ye all personally at the shels game or if I see any of ye at Monaghan or Limerick..

Cabs88
07/03/2010, 6:12 PM
with all due respect marty 'The powers that be' have advertised that brochures would be available at matches and that jersies and other gear would be available in time for the new season however this was not the case.. this is not a personal attack on you Martinho just saying...

Martinho II
07/03/2010, 6:53 PM
with all due respect marty 'The powers that be' have advertised that brochures would be available at matches and that jersies and other gear would be available in time for the new season however this was not the case.. this is not a personal attack on you Martinho just saying...

I know where you are coming from I will simply will have to ask the question to them why there was no brochures available.. leave it with me and I will give you an answer..

RockofGibraltar
08/03/2010, 9:58 AM
well marty u can sign me up for that as well,i couldnt make the game sat nite an we dont have another home game for 3 weeks, could u maybe send me a bank account in a PM an i could lodge the money to it that way?

Acornvilla
08/03/2010, 3:57 PM
yeah i'm in the same perdiciment i was working saturday and couldnt get out.. i have however gotten a tenner of my brother so hes joining it too? do you want me to pm you any details like email adress and mobile number marty? i'll get the money to you asap anyhow..

Martinho II
09/03/2010, 9:34 AM
well marty u can sign me up for that as well,i couldnt make the game sat nite an we dont have another home game for 3 weeks, could u maybe send me a bank account in a PM an i could lodge the money to it that way?

well rog,
I wouldnt have access to the bank account as I normally give cash to our treasurer. If you send me a cheque or postal order made payable to Longford town supporters club and post it to me at : Marty Stapleton, Sharvogue, Killashee,Co Longford it would be appreciated..

Martinho II
09/03/2010, 9:40 AM
yeah i'm in the same perdiciment i was working saturday and couldnt get out.. i have however gotten a tenner of my brother so hes joining it too? do you want me to pm you any details like email adress and mobile number marty? i'll get the money to you asap anyhow..

yeah acornvilla pm me your address and email address and I can post out a membership card to you.. As for your brother the details I need is name address tel no and email address.. You can make a lodgment to my bank acct and I can withdraw it and give to the supporters club . or you can send a cheque or postal order made payable to Longford supporters club c/o marty stapleton,sharvogue,killashee,co longford.. thanks a million

Martinho II
11/03/2010, 10:15 AM

I got a phonecall from our marketing manager and his words were-Donald Keogh has the brochures in the shoppin centre its a matter of asking him there or whoever is on duty there.. they were also available last saturday nite in the sweet shop..new stock is actually on sale there at the moment it was on sale the other night in the club shop.. I belive the stock levels are low there so if the kit nots there they will take orders there and then..a few people bought the new kit over the weekend there is old kit still on sale there that they are trying to get rid of...

Martinho II
28/03/2010, 6:56 PM
a big thanks to everyone that has joined this season.. we have trebled our membership to a whopping 62.. I will be givin the remainin membership cards hopefully by the Derry city game so call down to me if you are awaitin one at halftime in the clubhouse!

Acornvilla
03/04/2010, 12:33 AM
will you be handing out more of the membership card things tomorrow? if your not its ok no rush anyway :)

Martinho II
03/04/2010, 4:38 PM
will you be handing out more of the membership card things tomorrow? if your not its ok no rush anyway :)

I hope so once our treasurer has them illuminated... If you are not there tonight acornvilla what will be the next town match that you will be at?

Acornvilla
03/04/2010, 6:00 PM
i'll be there! getting off work early for the match :)

Martinho II
05/04/2010, 11:16 AM
i'll be there! getting off work early for the match :)

I will be givin out the rest of the membership cards at the Mervue game...

Acornvilla
05/04/2010, 2:46 PM
good man marty

Martinho II
06/04/2010, 4:53 PM
good man marty

pleasure! any from here goin to cork friday?

Acornvilla
17/04/2010, 4:23 PM
doya have final figures for how many joined? many going To be at the game tonight lads?

Martinho II
18/04/2010, 3:16 PM
doya have final figures for how many joined? many going To be at the game tonight lads?
as we speak we have now 74 members.. five more joined at half time in the clubhouse..

Acornvilla
20/04/2010, 8:45 PM
could you post me out the two cards please or maybe drop them into nirvana or pv fallons? i don't know when i'll be around for the next home game you see

Martinho II
21/04/2010, 6:53 PM
could you post me out the two cards please or maybe drop them into nirvana or pv fallons? i don't know when i'll be around for the next home game you see

I will post the two cards out to you thats for you and your brother.. its entirely possible that I wasnt given the cards to distribute as our treasurer normally gets them alliminated and gives to me so its possible that a few were missed. apologises but I will get them sorted out over the coming days and send them to you by post..

stann
22/04/2010, 12:45 PM
will you be handing out more of the membership card things tomorrow? if your not its ok no rush anyway :)I hope so once our treasurer has them illuminated... If you are not there tonight acornvilla what will be the next town match that you will be at?

You mean like this??!!
Wow, now that is flash!
http://vanisleantiques.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/illum_manuscript_l1.jpg
:p

Macy
22/04/2010, 1:06 PM
You mean like this??!!
Wow, now that is flash!
http://vanisleantiques.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/illum_manuscript_l1.jpg
:p
It's actually alliuminated - they're garlic sented scratch and sniff cards...

Martinho II
22/04/2010, 5:59 PM
It's actually alliuminated - they're garlic sented scratch and sniff cards...

I cant spell that word hence the confusion!

Longfordian
22/04/2010, 6:51 PM
Laminated is the word you mean Martinho!