PDA

View Full Version : V Linfield

bennocelt
23/02/2010, 6:05 PM
First game of the season and all, hopefully will make it down.;)

Wonder what kind of crowd Linfield will bring, read somehow that they sold all their ticket allocation - which would be about 850? if so that's a good crowd and should be a good atmosphere at the game

Reading on pats Forum that McDowells might not be the best place for a pre match/after match drink, anyone have any other alternatives?

Cheers

Martinho II
24/02/2010, 9:57 AM
First game of the season and all, hopefully will make it down.;)

Wonder what kind of crowd Linfield will bring, read somehow that they sold all their ticket allocation - which would be about 850? if so that's a good crowd and should be a good atmosphere at the game

Reading on pats Forum that McDowells might not be the best place for a pre match/after match drink, anyone have any other alternatives?

Cheers

is pats linfield game on setanta does anyone know?

Dodge
24/02/2010, 10:13 AM
Yeah, its live on Setanta marty

Bennocelt. McDowell's is grand for pre match pints. It'll be packed though. All pubs around the ground are to be closed after the game for 30 minutues to allow Linfield buses to leave (rest of the crowd ushered out the laneway towards Inchicore Village. I recon I'll be heading home. No point waiting for that long

Martinho II
25/02/2010, 6:09 PM
Yeah, its live on Setanta marty

Bennocelt. McDowell's is grand for pre match pints. It'll be packed though. All pubs around the ground are to be closed after the game for 30 minutues to allow Linfield buses to leave (rest of the crowd ushered out the laneway towards Inchicore Village. I recon I'll be heading home. No point waiting for that long

thanks dodge...

Graemerz
26/02/2010, 9:30 PM
Finished 1-1 in what was apparently a very even fixture.

bennocelt
26/02/2010, 10:25 PM
Finished 1-1 in what was apparently a very even fixture.

Just back from it, cant say that i enjoyed the football side of it too much but just good to be watching live football again. St pats did well considering it was their first serious game so far, and were more than a match for Linfield.
Anyway met a nice Pats fan on the Luas home who edits the match prog, gave me a free prog so i cant complain too much!

Dodge
27/02/2010, 1:46 AM
Yeah, wasn't a great game. We started out well but Linfield came into it, and after they equalised we looked ropey at the back. We were stronger in the second half and had a couple of good chances with their keeper making an astonishing save from a close range guy header. No doubt an even game, and a draw probably th right result

Looking forward to trip to Belfast now

Graemerz
06/03/2010, 7:52 PM
Does your Official site only do highlights of matches at Richmond or will they bring the camera to Windsor as well? Reason I ask I would like to see the highlights (Even though I'm going) Linfield's official site no longer does highlights as the camera man jacked it in after a few months and no one ever replaced him. :D

Dodge
06/03/2010, 9:59 PM
Some away games Graemerz. Depends on co-operation of opposition

Graemerz
06/03/2010, 10:56 PM
Have Linfield been approached?

Dodge
07/03/2010, 10:48 AM
No clue, not involved with it

Graemerz
15/03/2010, 11:02 PM
Anyone know where I can get highlights of the match at Windsor?

Dodge
15/03/2010, 11:21 PM
Won't be from us Graemerz. Cameraman busy with his wife giving birth ;)

Graemerz
17/03/2010, 11:23 PM
Won't be from us Graemerz. Cameraman busy with his wife giving birth ;)

No excuse! He could have told her to hold it in and wait for him to get back. :p

Dodge
17/03/2010, 11:35 PM
Agreed, selfish cow