PDA

View Full Version : Table Quiz Mooneys Saturday

akearins
23/02/2010, 11:09 AM
There will be a table quiz in Mooeneys Saturday evening after the Setanta Cup game to help rasies funds for the club. Hughie Blain hs organizec this and has som great prizes lined up.
Firt prize is 4 season tickets valued at €280 each. Also there are 2nd and 3rd place prizes.
On the night there will be a hat and scarf on every table worth €25.A question will be asked at each table and whoever gets it right wins the hat and scarf. Also ther will be spot prizes of Rovers T-Shirts and Signed First team footballs.
A table of 4 is ONLY €30, so with a prize on each worth €25 the table is only really €5.

All questiosn are on Sligo Rovers.
Team scan be enterd on the night.

So lads please spread teh word and come along, these things bdo not just happen and Hughie has spent a lot of time organising spot prizes and the event so pleases support it on the night.

bomber82290
23/02/2010, 12:31 PM
Well done hughie again.Its allways great to see someone makeing a great effort before the season starts.With the latest news about Cork all clubs need good fans like hughie.Every cent every euro is much appreciated by every club in these tough times.Hope you get good support and well done again.

Peachey
23/02/2010, 1:00 PM
Agreed great initiative by Mr. Blain, I'll try to get along to this, if I can organise my three good Rovers friends and there are plenty of questions about the old days we will be odds on favourites to win this

DonalE
28/02/2010, 12:57 PM
A great win for "4 guys, one cup". Seanie from the mountain, the brains of the operation and a great leader

Mr_Parker
28/02/2010, 1:47 PM
"Pat Mustard" :D

red arrow
28/02/2010, 6:16 PM
well done hughie. from red arrow

thesilverfox
02/03/2010, 11:41 AM
Fair play hughie, decent crowd and a good bit of money raised. a table of gobs***** took home 5 raffle prizes though :( ;)

sure call over later and ya can try on any of our 2 hats, 2 tshirts, a scarf and if you lucky i might even give ya a glass of wcc;)