PDA

View Full Version : Pats Game

The Fox
22/02/2010, 7:06 PM
I cant get to tonights game. Could someone please post teams and any info up when they get a chance.
Any new faces on trial in the event we do end up in the premier division.

Bray-Z
22/02/2010, 9:25 PM
Finished 3-1 to Pat's.
Kelly scored a penno for us.
Bray team: Kane, Doyle, Nicky Byrne, Philip Knight, Tyrrell, Dean Zambra, Shields, James Kavanagh, Massey, Shane O'Neill, Kelly.

naoise kennedy
22/02/2010, 9:42 PM
I cant get to tonights game. Could someone please post teams and any info up when they get a chance.
Any new faces on trial in the event we do end up in the premier division.

bray lost 3-1 against pats,, no team news,,

Grasshopper 99
23/02/2010, 8:38 AM
here is a link to a match report and both teams

http://www.braywanderers.com/reports.php?game=790

peadar1987
23/02/2010, 10:29 AM
I didn't know Coughlan had signed for Pats. He was a player I was very disappointed not to have kept.

Grasshopper 99
23/02/2010, 10:36 AM
came on as a sub last night, didnt do much other than 2 footed off the ground lunge into chris shields, got booked but if it was a league game would have been straight red

rocket
23/02/2010, 5:32 PM
They should have had the centre half sent off aswell in the first half for a horrible tackle on shane oneill

Dodge
24/02/2010, 9:42 AM
came on as a sub last night, didnt do much other than 2 footed off the ground lunge into chris shields, got booked but if it was a league game would have been straight red

Get real. Wasn't even a foul as he clearly won the ball. Only got booked as your man reacted to it (and obviously wasn't injured as he jumped straight up)

There wasn't red card offence in the game lads.

BTW Coughlan is likely to be our starting left winger as he's impressed in pre-season.

rocket
24/02/2010, 2:24 PM
Nice to see hes impressed somebody

Grasshopper 99
26/02/2010, 9:18 AM
Could be relegation with Pats this year so, Coughlan left mid and Byrne up front, dont forget about the other 4 former bray players in the team to, All have been relegated with ourselves before. Pender, Mulcahy, Rogers and Sinnott. pats could have a starting line with the majority former Bray players.

Pats is nearly now our B team, how about we give you kelly, and a few others to make it a proper B team.

Dodge
27/02/2010, 1:55 AM
If they're are as good a Coughlan, bring them on.

First team out tonight. Coughlan and Mulcahy started. Byrne got the last 10 minutes