PDA

View Full Version : Kavanagh set for Ramblers.

rambler09
19/03/2004, 11:45 PM
Douglas Hall's star keeper Shane Kavanagh is said to be in week long negotiations with the Cobh outfit.

He is set to agree personal terms tonight for the club.

While only at the bold age of 17 he is a cultured goalie with a welt of experience.

Several english clubs are said to be chassing his signature,including AC Milan and Inter Milan of Italy!

patsh
20/03/2004, 7:34 PM
Originally posted by rambler09
Several english clubs are said to be chassing his signature,including AC Milan and Inter Milan of Italy!
:D :D
Jebus, where to start?

AC Milan and Inter Milan of Italy?
So "Several english clubs are said to be chassing his signature,including AC Milan and Inter Milan of Italy!", and this guy chooses the mighty Queenstown instead?
He is going to give up playing for AC Milan against all those other English clubs week in, week out for the delights of St. Coal Man's Park, BallyBofey, Buckley Park etc etc?
He really has his head screwed on, hasn't he?
You couldn't pull the wool over this guy's eyes......:D :D :D

rambler09
20/03/2004, 10:34 PM
Ya ****in dope.............!!!!!!

didn't ya see the part of ITALY??

you just made a right fool of yourself!!

patsh
21/03/2004, 10:02 AM
Ya ****in dope.............!!!!!!

didn't ya see the part of ITALY??

you just made a right fool of yourself!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
"Several english clubs are said to be chassing his signature,including AC Milan and Inter Milan of Italy!"
Now I know you speak some bizarre language down in Queenstown, but the word "including" means
1. To confine within; to hold; to contain; to inclose.
2. To take in as a part, element, or member.
3. To contain as a secondary or subordinate element.
4. To consider with or place into a group, class, or total.
so when you say "english clubs.......including AC Milan and Inter Milan of Italy", you are placing them as English clubs.

Now run along, consider English grammar for a while, and look in the mirror to see exactly who is making the fool of himself.

:rolleyes: :D :D

Rams-fan
21/03/2004, 8:07 PM
Rams have signed another cork city lad, for goal keeper. His name I think is steve cupkirk, ignore the spelling. :)

But we badly need cover for goal after Dave H. Departure to pastures green :cool:

hally11
22/03/2004, 4:12 PM
we want shane we want shane we want shane!!!heard his wages are massive though but i think he'll b worth it.:eek:

Rams-fan
22/03/2004, 4:28 PM
we want shane we want shane we want shane!!!heard his wages are massive though but i think he'll b worth it.:eek:
Your not family are you :) Your pretty keen to see him join the EL team.

If the wages are massive then, the Rams won't be able to afford the Guy no matter how good he is ;)

rambler09
22/03/2004, 5:20 PM
of Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hally11
24/03/2004, 2:41 PM
we want shane:eek:we want shane:eek:we want shane:eek:

rambler09
24/03/2004, 5:55 PM
ha ha ha the biggest man in irish football in more ways than one!!

hally11
25/03/2004, 3:12 PM
to b fair id say big pat just beats him!we want shane:eek:we want shane:eek:we want shane:eek:
:D