PDA

View Full Version : Galway United vs Hull City

Mr Maroon
16/02/2010, 9:07 PM
http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/hull-city-to-visit-terryland-park

Hull City to visit Terryland Park

Premiership side Hull City will play Galway United in a friendly game on Friday 26th February at 7.45pm. Household names such as Kevin Kilbane, Stephen Hunt, Paul McShane, Nicky Barmby, Jimmy Bullard and Amr Zaki are all expected to lineout against the Tribesmen.

Ticket details will be announced soon. Please check back on galwayunitedfc.ie.

corbyeire
17/02/2010, 3:36 PM
good news

gufct
18/02/2010, 10:00 AM
Ticket Prices are excellent http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/ticket-details-for-hull-city-game

Dublin Tiger
19/02/2010, 3:23 PM
Im a Hull City Fan and a car load of us will be driving down from Dublin for the Game.
We are delighted with tthe news.

corbyeire
19/02/2010, 6:01 PM
good stuff

sligorover
19/02/2010, 6:10 PM
Im a Hull City Fan.
Really?? Why in gods name would you admit to that?;)

Dublin Tiger
21/02/2010, 9:24 AM
Indeed. I studied in Hull in the 90's and married a girl from 'Ull.
Like so many Irish who weren't born into a soccer family I supported one of the 'Big Four' in the Premier League and would have concidered myself a Man U supporter but in circa 2000 I started to 'look out for' Hull City.
What was then an interest has now become a passion and how well Hull City have done in the last 10 years.
My support for Hull City has been 'a blessing' and has broadened into supporting all things soccer.
I make a point to get to the UCD games with my children and since my son plays for Tempelogue United 9A's I also support that club.
Yeasterday I saw the U11A's beat Carrigalin United in a Cup Game.

Mayo Red
25/02/2010, 6:56 PM
There shouldn't be any problem paying at the gate for the match will there lads??

gufct
25/02/2010, 11:14 PM
There shouldn't be any problem paying at the gate for the match will there lads??

No problem at all try to get there early if you want a seat.