PDA

View Full Version : another year of it

don ramo
15/02/2010, 8:36 PM
at this point it wont matter what league we get into next year, cause by the time we get to where we wanna be, we'll be to exhausted to compete, another year in this hell hole of what dickwad delaney and his muppets call a league, is literally signing a death warrant for cobh ramblers, while or idiotic neighbours directly south of our location are able to just demand a premier licence, like they should even be asked for there accounts, that the FAI should be disgraced for even asking of such a thing from such a club,

joke of a league, the fact that the FAI are even considering cork future tells you how useless they are, they have little contempt for cobh ramblers, and seeing as TNB put our (now the FAIs) ground on his application (cause the MFA wouldnt allow him put down turners cross) theres the distinct feeling theyll get to play in st coleman park for pennies that they will pay to the FAI,

and the saddest part of this it that we put ourselfs in this corner, with all the infighting, and factions, its the only thing i can give cork city, when there club was in trouble they banded together and tried to save there club, a task that in the end they failed to achieve, and have now resorted to intimidation and treats to get there way, but at least they tried:mad:

luka
16/02/2010, 12:27 PM
Look at it like another year of building for next years First Div DR, because if we get back the names that are currently linked then we won't have an issue believe me you. I do however see your point about the City/The FAI/The ground use.

chimpster
16/02/2010, 3:18 PM
We never had a prayer of anything but the A-league, no tax cert = no licence, especially when we were out of the league already. Remember that this time last year we had no plan B to use to try and get an interim licence, unlike City who in fairness have had FORAS to keep the flame burning. Whatever, I don't think we have the organisational or playing structures in place to consider a return right now...

As for the league, we have to go out to win it. Clear the debts, finish top of the league and hopefully we'll be back next year in a healthy state.

City playing in Cobh wouldn't be so bad. As said above, its revenue for the bar/club (and the town) and it may even encourage the FAI to continue developing the place.

disgruntled
16/02/2010, 4:42 PM
at this point it wont matter what league we get into next year, cause by the time we get to where we wanna be, we'll be to exhausted to compete, another year in this hell hole of what dickwad delaney and his muppets call a league, is literally signing a death warrant for cobh ramblers, while or idiotic neighbours directly south of our location are able to just demand a premier licence, like they should even be asked for there accounts, that the FAI should be disgraced for even asking of such a thing from such a club,

I really sorry for Cobh to be in the A league. Hope fully you will be back up out of it soon. I've had many a good Saturday night down watching Cobh when we wouldn't be going away to watch City but the thing that always saddened me was the lack of local support given the nice setup you have at St Colmans Park.

Grasshopper 99
23/02/2010, 9:33 AM
get your ack together and get back up to the first, come on lads use are dying down there, cant wait till the next time we play down there, had a great time last time.

bluepowers
12/03/2010, 2:22 AM
ah look on the bright side ye got limerick in the cup it will feel like a loi game for ye haha

tonydaly
15/03/2010, 9:42 AM
Thats if Limerick are still there ? Heard somewhere the other night that one of Limericks backers were in trouble. I hope it isn't true as I think the League has had enough trouble for one year.

bluewhitearmy
15/03/2010, 10:44 AM
Thats if Limerick are still there ? Heard somewhere the other night that one of Limericks backers were in trouble. I hope it isn't true as I think the League has had enough trouble for one year.

Its not we will be here at the end of this season and more after it we have never been more stable. We have 1 main backer that is in no trouble at all he is in fact attracting more people to help the club just because they want to be involved wit him and have gotten the best sponsorship deals we have had in years.

But really hope ye get sorted want ye back up asap.