PDA

View Full Version : New Home Jersey 2010

Pages : [1] 2

Ringo
11/02/2010, 7:18 AM
http://soccerrepublic.eircom.net/News/get-your-kit-on.aspx
Think the picture gives a lot away, see the whole thing on Monday 15 February at 2pm

Soccer Republic & Carrolls are giving 10% off on the new jersey to registered members of soccerepublic.ie . You can order in in advance to be delivered on the day at www.faishop.com.

The Jersey goes on sale on the 11th of March

Ringo
15/02/2010, 6:02 PM
http://www.sportsfile.com/more-images/1002135/

eaststand85
15/02/2010, 7:03 PM
Have you actually had one of the new jersey's in the store Ringo or tried one on yourself? Looks good in the photos etc. but hope it's decent material & not too clingy for the average fan's midriff!! :)

Ringo
15/02/2010, 7:31 PM
The ones in the photo shoot are only samples , the material is a more old fashioned cotton & much nicer to wear than the all polyester. The girls ones are fitted ladies ones . The stock will be normal sizes for large people like myself!!!!!;)

eaststand85
15/02/2010, 7:49 PM
The ones in the photo shoot are only samples , the material is a more old fashioned cotton & much nicer to wear than the all polyester. The girls ones are fitted ladies ones . The stock will be normal sizes for large people like myself!!!!!;)

Soccer Republic & Carrolls are giving 10% off on the new jersey to registered members of soccerepublic.ie . You can order in in advance to be delivered on the day at www.faishop.com.

The Jersey goes on sale on the 11th of March

Cheers Ringo, that's good to know! Just one other thing, the online pre order facility and 10% discount doesn't appear to be available yet? I've followed the various links from soccerrepublic.ie and had a look around faishop.com but maybe I'm missing something?

joe_barry80
17/02/2010, 9:39 AM
The fai fanshop website is not working? or is the carrols website

Ringo
17/02/2010, 10:42 AM
Both sites are being moved to a different server, not too sure why they are still down. Working on it at the moment. Eircom will send out an mail with the code for 10% discount. The code discount will apply to all your purchase not just the shirt.

joe_barry80
18/02/2010, 7:59 AM
Back up now thanks

newrynyuk
19/02/2010, 10:05 PM
Anyone seen this limited edition box set?:-

http://www.faishop.com/product/IrelandHomeKit/HomeJerseyBoxed_14

Does this still have the Eircom logo on it?

eaststand85
19/02/2010, 10:51 PM

Hadn't seen that but definitely be worth the extra few quid if so, maybe Ringo knows?

Ringo
20/02/2010, 7:38 AM
Yes , it does have the Eircom Logo. If you register with soccer republic you can get 10% offline or print a voucher to get 10% off in store

newrynyuk
20/02/2010, 9:12 AM
Yes , it does have the Eircom Logo. If you register with soccer republic you can get 10% offline or print a voucher to get 10% off in store

Then why is this a limited edition shirt? An extra €15 is an awful lot to pay for a fancy box.

tetsujin1979
21/02/2010, 2:01 PM
faishop.com is down?
getting this message

This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.

eaststand85
15/03/2010, 1:01 PM
I see in yesterday's Sunday Times that Eircom may be about to end it's sponsorship deal (couldn't find a link but will update post if I do later) so going to hold off buying the new jersey until a decision is made. Hopefully the next sponsor will allow proper replicas to be sold without a logo!

Ringo
15/03/2010, 9:28 PM
They had some logo less jerseys in the fAI Shop

newrynyuk
16/03/2010, 7:21 AM
They had some logo less jerseys in the fAI Shop

?!?

Are there any left?

eaststand85
16/03/2010, 9:48 AM
?!?

Are there any left?

I'm going to head down there at lunchtime today and see if I can pick one up, will let you know how I get on.

Ringo
16/03/2010, 12:13 PM
One or two still left.

shakermaker1982
18/03/2010, 10:39 AM
Bought mine Tuesday from a store in Nottm and it is falling apart already! It looks the business (it it wasn't falling apart) but the stitching looks like ****ed bloke had a bash after 15 pints.

eaststand85
23/03/2010, 3:42 PM
I'm going to head down there at lunchtime today and see if I can pick one up, will let you know how I get on.

Went down last Tuesday and there was no short sleeve blobless jerseys left but gave them my number and fair dues, they called me today to say they'd gotten a couple in so went down and picked up two 46" short sleeve ones this afternoon for me and a friend. Not sure what's left but might be worth calling in or giving them for a ring for anyone who's interested.

The icing on the cake was that the new numbers arrived in while I was standing at the counter so was able to get those as well, happy days! :)

back of the net
26/03/2010, 3:45 PM
If anyone wants to get one - i got an eircom LESS short sleeve today - got the phone call from the shop this morn and got it at lunch....very happy with it.

So if any1 is still interested in getting one then get down to the fai store and they will take ur number and hopefully ull get one

back of the net
26/03/2010, 3:46 PM
Went down last Tuesday and there was no short sleeve blobless jerseys left but gave them my number and fair dues, they called me today to say they'd gotten a couple in so went down and picked up two 46" short sleeve ones this afternoon for me and a friend. Not sure what's left but might be worth calling in or giving them for a ring for anyone who's interested.

The icing on the cake was that the new numbers arrived in while I was standing at the counter so was able to get those as well, happy days! :)

was thinking of getting the numbers meself without a name - did u get numbers and a name or just numbers eaststand?

eaststand85
26/03/2010, 4:51 PM
was thinking of getting the numbers meself without a name - did u get numbers and a name or just numbers eaststand?

Just the number, personal preference but also more like the real thing.

Declanus
26/03/2010, 9:14 PM
Can you order the Eircomless jersey from any shop.

back of the net
27/03/2010, 7:08 PM
Can you order the Eircomless jersey from any shop.

am open to correction on this but i dont think you can - think it can only done from the FAI store

would highly recommend getting it without the logo..................am absolutely thrilled with it

absolutely class jersey mate

Kingdom
29/03/2010, 12:38 PM
I got mine today complete with 5 back and front. I'm so happy it's not funny. Over the moon.

Kingdom
11/04/2010, 11:46 AM

Just thought I'd throw them up without eircom plastered all over. Sweet!

back of the net
12/04/2010, 11:56 AM

Just thought I'd throw them up without eircom plastered all over. Sweet!

Yep ....after seeing the photo, im getting numbers put on mine.......looks class. Cheers Kingdom

Declanus
13/04/2010, 8:33 PM
Telephoned the shop yesterday to see if they had any left and they did. The guy was very helpful, he put one away for me. Collected it today. Best jersey in years

SkStu
13/04/2010, 8:43 PM
had mine sent over last week along with the new Bohs home jersey. Have to say the fit and quality of the Irish jersey is excellent. LOVE the collar.

The Bohs jersey is a beauty too, especially the gold piping around the crest - touch of class.

newrynyuk
14/04/2010, 12:41 PM
Telephoned the shop yesterday to see if they had any left and they did. The guy was very helpful, he put one away for me. Collected it today. Best jersey in years

They still have some sponsorless jerseys left? Well if you haven't got one yet, GET ON IN THERE NOW!

A big thanks to the extremely helpful staff at the FAI Shop. Not only did they sort me out for a couple of blob-free Ireland shirts, but were able to accommodate a few mates too. Good work guys, you put the FAI to shame.

Nah Nah Nah Nah
15/04/2010, 6:59 PM
Went there this evening but they didn't look to have any on display. There was no one working there at the time apart from the ones in Carrolls gift store and they had no idea what was going. Will give them a call in the morning as hopefully they're not all gone

newrynyuk
16/04/2010, 7:13 AM
Went there this evening but they didn't look to have any on display. There was no one working there at the time apart from the ones in Carrolls gift store and they had no idea what was going. Will give them a call in the morning as hopefully they're not all gone

They aren't on display in the shop. They are only on sale to those in the know (i.e. readers of this forum). If you have to ask the mega-helpful staff about Eircom-less Ireland shirts, they should be able to sort you out (assuming there still some left).

irish tricky
30/04/2010, 12:18 PM
They aren't on display in the shop. They are only on sale to those in the know (i.e. readers of this forum). If you have to ask the mega-helpful staff about Eircom-less Ireland shirts, they should be able to sort you out (assuming there still some left).

Does anyone know if they have any left? I rang the shop and the lady didnt know anything about them.

They sound top notch!!!

Rang the shop, she will ring me back next week with news on them so fingers crossed

Nah Nah Nah Nah
30/04/2010, 1:33 PM
Does anyone know if they have any left? I rang the shop and the lady didnt know anything about them.

They sound top notch!!!

Rang the shop, she will ring me back next week with news on them so fingers crossed

I went in about 2 weeks ago and they only had one left but it would have involved me increasing my beer belly drastically. She said then that she was expecting them to get some more in and took my details down on a waiting list for them. There was a good few ahead of me on the list and haven't heard anything since.

Nah Nah Nah Nah
05/05/2010, 7:45 PM
I went in about 2 weeks ago and they only had one left but it would have involved me increasing my beer belly drastically. She said then that she was expecting them to get some more in and took my details down on a waiting list for them. There was a good few ahead of me on the list and haven't heard anything since.

They rang me earlier on saying they had gotten some more in and had put one behind the counter for me. Happy Days. Not sure how many they got in though and if the waiting list is only covered or what

shep
14/05/2010, 2:31 PM
Just got mine sorted...long sleeve with number on front and back!!!! Delighted...guy on the phone was sound in FAI Shop

Réiteoir
18/05/2010, 5:55 PM
Was over this weekend for the Setanta Final - so popped into the FAI Store on Westmoreland Street to have a look for some other stuff - and was pleasantly surprised to find they were finally selling sponsorless jerseys - of course - I had to snap one up.

Bit disappointed with the actual box set thing - they could have included a little booklet or something about the history of the Ireland kit.

Also managed to get what looked like the last of the Bohs Breast Cancer jerseys and a pair of the shorts that go with them

Fr. Joe
22/05/2010, 7:51 AM
Do the sponsorless jerseys come in that box set that they are selling online, it doesn't give much info online. Reiteior how much did you pay for it?

eaststand85
23/05/2010, 3:09 PM

Box set jerseys have logo

Réiteoir
23/05/2010, 9:29 PM
Ah right - mine came in the box without a logo - and it was €70

Didn't get anything about a voucher though

Dunny
23/05/2010, 9:45 PM
http://www.faishop.com/images/products_thumbnails/70220UINDIAINK.jpg

Purchased this today, quality.

eaststand85
24/05/2010, 8:27 AM
Ah right - mine came in the box without a logo - and it was €70

Didn't get anything about a voucher though

Standard jersey without a logo (or a box) was €60 when I got mine or €54 with the 10% discount, voucher available at http://soccerrepublic.eircom.net/strip-reveal/.

thesilverfox
07/07/2010, 12:39 AM
Sorry for reopening this thread again but is the Westmoreland St Shop the only one in Dublin that does shirt printing or are their others around Dublin?

Thanks in advance for the help.

boovidge
21/09/2011, 2:02 PM
There are a few sponsorless 2010 shirts for £25 in Sports Direct in Bristol if anyone happens to be in the area. It looks great without the blob, pity we changed to the new one.

cullenswood
30/11/2011, 2:21 PM
Is the current home jersey the one that the team will be wearing next summer or will they be releasing a "new improved" design in time for the Championships?

Just wondering as buying one as a Crimbo present and don't want to get one that will be out of date next year.

DeLorean
30/11/2011, 2:29 PM
Is the current home jersey the one that the team will be wearing next summer or will they be releasing a "new improved" design in time for the Championships?

According to Hector this morning the FAI have confirmed that the current home jersey will be the one used for Euro 2012.

Edit: From the FAI website....

Note to Ireland fans on Umbro kit

Tuesday, 29 November 2011 16:58 | International (http://www.fai.ie/international.html) - Senior Men (http://www.fai.ie/international/senior-men.html)

(http://www.fai.ie/component/mailto/?tmpl=component&link=8149eea6de4639a2f9498246fcf8c1b250ec41d7) The FAI would like to take this opportunity to inform all Ireland fans that the senior team will continue to wear the current Home kit for the 2012 European Championships. With the Christmas period coming up and presents being purchased so we wanted to clarify the situation for you all. There will be a new range of Umbro Training, Bench, Travel and Leisure product for 2012 which will launch around March (as usual). We urge all Ireland supporters to purchase only official Umbro merchandise as this guarantees money will go back into grass roots football. This investment by Umbro in Irish football helps the FAI develop and nurture the future talent that will no doubt be inspired by the Republic of Ireland's participation in the 2012 European Championships.

http://www.fai.ie/home/news-centre.html

elroy
30/11/2011, 4:37 PM
Shouldnt have required any confirmation. They announced this at the time the jersey was first put out. If they decided to change their mind now = very unhappy bunch of fans.

Its probably going to be the best selling Irish jersey since 2002.

DannyInvincible
30/11/2011, 8:45 PM
This site is selling them for slightly cheaper than you'd get them in Ireland, although just noticing now that their prices have gone up since the play-off victory over Estonia: http://www.irishsoccershop.com/collections/home-kit

I got my long-sleeved jersey on there for $51.99 with postage from to Manchester from the US costing $14.00. Converted to about €49 or £42 overall, which was unbelievable value. Was suspicious of the site until the jersey actually arrived. I see they're selling the long-sleeved ones for $69.99 now though, not including postage costs.

DeLorean
07/12/2011, 4:44 PM
Is it possible to get the black away jersey without the 3 logo anywhere?

0http://www.dlcache.indiatimes.com/imageserve/01jacRp68Y8qa/350x.jpg