PDA

View Full Version : dublin city jersies on paddy's day

max power
18/03/2004, 5:15 PM
while workin in town yesterday i counted 50 DC jersies, most of which were worn by tourists, if they get a cut from each one sold by carrolls it is a piece of marketing genius and i for one would like to say well done to them for making the most out of this deal with o'carrolls....

Ringo
19/03/2004, 6:26 AM
More retailers should get involved in the league. It would give the teams a great profile. Champion, lifestyle etc. Its hard to buy jerseys onless you go to the clubs. in most cases the club shop opens every second week , when theres full moon & a z in the day.

dcfc_legend9
19/03/2004, 9:02 AM
max power wrote

while workin in town yesterday i counted 50 DC jersies, most of which were worn by tourists, if they get a cut from each one sold by carrolls it is a piece of marketing genius and i for one would like to say well done to them for making the most out of this deal with o'carrolls.... max power wrote

arent you a sad b*****d counting dublin city jersies

4tothefloor
19/03/2004, 1:43 PM
More retailers should get involved in the league. It would give the teams a great profile. Champion, lifestyle etc. Its hard to buy jerseys onless you go to the clubs. in most cases the club shop opens every second week , when theres full moon & a z in the day.

I agree. Bella Doyle seems to be doing good business selling eircom league shirts out in carrigstown. He's even selling Derry City shirts!

Dazzy
19/03/2004, 1:55 PM
:eek: