PDA

View Full Version : Gabby Sava

Magicme
08/02/2010, 1:40 PM
Anyone got any info on him? Did he play many games for you?

Dillonman
08/02/2010, 1:49 PM
He stared for Drogheda Town in the FAI cup v Bohs a few seasons ago. Even though they where hammered he made some terrific saves.

Magicme
08/02/2010, 2:11 PM
Yeah saw that but just trying to get some more infor from the Bray lads as that was his last club. He was apparently on Lazio's books too!

Hulsey
08/02/2010, 2:13 PM
Yeah saw that but just trying to get some more infor from the Bray lads as that was his last club. He was apparently on Lazio's books too!

He didn't play a competitive game from what I remember but looked good in any friendlies and reserve games he played in. To be honest wouldn't mind having him back to replace Shippy

Roo69
08/02/2010, 2:26 PM
Very decent signing for you IMO. Great shot stopper and is very athletic.

The distance he had to travel is one of the reasons he is still not with us, he would be easily our 1st choice keeper this year otherwise.

Magicme
08/02/2010, 2:52 PM
Very decent signing for you IMO. Great shot stopper and is very athletic.

The distance he had to travel is one of the reasons he is still not with us, he would be easily our 1st choice keeper this year otherwise.

Shhhh! Who says we have signed him..............wait til I do the feckin press release will ya!!!

Thanks for that info lads, good to hear. He looked good Saturday when he came on in 2nd half. He will be one of 3 good keepers we have this season. Darren Kelly did well Saturday too but Austin O'Neill wasnt there so didnt see him in action but I do remember him from when he was at Limerick and Kildare and he seemed decent then too.