PDA

View Full Version : Michael Foley-Sheridan

NorthoftheLee
18/03/2004, 2:44 PM
is being released by Liverpool and swansea city are said to be keen, as our midfield is our weakest point at the moment I wonder if he'd be a good pickup......he is supposed to be a great passer of the ball...but do we need a tough tackler who can pass the ball...dunno how physical he is.......????

Éanna
18/03/2004, 2:47 PM
might not be a bad signing at all. He's from Dublin though, isn't he, so he might want to go there rather than come to Cork.

NorthoftheLee
18/03/2004, 3:17 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
He's from Dublin though, isn't he, so he might want to go there rather than come to Cork.

ignorance is bliss huh???;) :D

jofyisgod
18/03/2004, 5:22 PM
True-will they ever learn?

rambler09
18/03/2004, 7:13 PM
he definitaly won't come to cork trust me!

i no his cousin and he's playing for bohs at the moment and is a native of 'phibs' so i'd say if he come's to ireland thats where he's headin.

SÓC
19/03/2004, 9:46 AM
Originally posted by rambler09

i no his cousin and he's playing for bohs at the moment and is a native of 'phibs' so i'd say if he come's to ireland thats where he's headin.

You and your cousins:rolleyes:

:D

thecorner
19/03/2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by rambler09

i bet when roy keane and denis irwin made the big time u were one of their 500 cousins:D