PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Season Friendlies 2010

Magicme
03/02/2010, 3:28 PM
PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY TIMES & VENUES CONFIRMED

As Monaghan United FC prepare for their opening game of the 2010 FAI League of Ireland Season, they play the following games to help warm up:

Fri 5th February - Drogheda United FC - United Park, 7.45pm
Sat 6th February - Sporting Fingal FC - Paddy's Hill, Portmarnock, 2.30pm
Sat 13th February - UCD - Belfield, 2pm
Fri 26th February - Dundalk FC - Gortakeegan, 8pm

Magicme
04/02/2010, 12:43 PM
MONS GAME V DROGHEDA OFF

Monaghan United FC's planned friendly against Droghed United FC for tomorrow night at United Park has been called off due to an unplayable pitch. This was to be Mick Cooke's first pre-season friendly and a chance for fans to see the 2010 squad in action.

The pre-season friendly against UCD has also had a date change. It will now take place on Sunday the 14th February at 2pm instead of the planned Saturday game.

Jacky08
02/03/2010, 9:00 AM
MONS GAME V DROGHEDA OFF

Monaghan United FC's planned friendly against Droghed United FC for tomorrow night at United Park has been called off due to an unplayable pitch. This was to be Mick Cooke's first pre-season friendly and a chance for fans to see the 2010 squad in action.

The pre-season friendly against UCD has also had a date change. It will now take place on Sunday the 14th February at 2pm instead of the planned Saturday game.

Any update on the pre-season results

Magicme
02/03/2010, 10:12 AM
Sporting Fingal 0-0 Monaghan United
UCD 2-0 Monaghan United
Monaghan United 0-2 Dundalk

Sorry hadnt thought of putting an update in here!

Martinho II
02/03/2010, 5:19 PM
Sporting Fingal 0-0 Monaghan United
UCD 2-0 Monaghan United
Monaghan United 0-2 Dundalk

Sorry hadnt thought of putting an update in here!

what happened to ye that ye havent scored yet magicme?? It looks a good sign for me!!;)

Magicme
02/03/2010, 7:30 PM
Ha ha Marty! Double entendre city!

Jacky08
03/03/2010, 2:06 PM
what happened to ye that ye havent scored yet magicme?? It looks a good sign for me!!;)

Indeed - 3 games NO GOALS
What's the objective for the season considering we now have the likes of Shels,Cork Football Supporter Rebel Allliance Focus and Hibernian Celtic anf Derry to contend with

Magicme
03/03/2010, 2:54 PM
To get out there, play well and score some goals! In fairness pre-season is no indicator really of what is ahead as previous years we have been on fire in pre-season and been useless for the first 6-8 games of the league. I think that this year we will hit the ground running and I have no doubt that Karl Bermingham, Philly Hughes and Darragh Hanaphy will be banging in the goals this year. They are fitter than I have ever seen them and ready to cause chaos in the oppositions box.

Martinho II
03/03/2010, 5:42 PM
Ha ha Marty! Double entendre city!

dont get you whats does double entendre city mean????:confused: