PDA

View Full Version : Tralee's Ground ?

Iorfa2MaccaJim
31/01/2010, 12:24 PM
Hi lads.

I was just wondering, how far is Tralee's Cahermoneen ground away from the bus station ?

Is it near the town centre at all ?

longfordjames
31/01/2010, 1:19 PM
The bus is beside the GAA Stadium I know Tralee well enough but dont know where this place is.Is it near the Brandon Hotel?

limfan
31/01/2010, 2:55 PM
The bus is beside the GAA Stadium I know Tralee well enough but dont know where this place is.Is it near the Brandon Hotel?

From an outsider Tralee Dynamos wud be pretty hard to find..

Heres ur directions from the exit of the bus staion. Turn right and drive twards the traffic lights, go right and take ur first left at the primary school, turn right at end of road next to the church, go past set of traffic lights and take ur first left, go stright past roundabout past the two estates and ur there :) better right that down

culloty82
01/02/2010, 8:23 AM
Google Maps have the best street map of Tralee:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=street+map+of+Tralee&rlz=1R2GGLL_en&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Tralee,+Co.+Kerry&gl=ie&ei=G5BmS5KdIIn80wS-hPTUBg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CA0Q8gEwAA
The bus station is at the junction of North Circular Road, John Joe Sheehy Road and Edward Street, keep scrolling to the north-west from there and you'll find Cahermoneen. Also, you can right-click on the map, go into "Directions from here" and put From Tralee Bus Station To Cahermoneen into the route planner.

Iorfa2MaccaJim
02/02/2010, 7:40 PM
How much would a taxi cost from the bus station to the ground ?

culloty82
03/02/2010, 10:39 AM
Even a long journey from Manor to Oakpark costs just around a tenner, so if it's any more than €12 to the ground, you're being ripped off. Do you usually get much away support at games, if you can get away with it, you might as well make a weekend of it with Kerry-Dublin in Killarney on Sunday. Looking good for Waterford when you should be pushing Derry for promotion, so it'll be surprising if you don't get a result Saturday.

limfan
05/02/2010, 7:37 PM
How much would a taxi cost from the bus station to the ground ?

Around 6 7 euro max