PDA

View Full Version : pat morley

ccfcman
21/10/2001, 5:40 PM
the man is a great servant to the club and its about time that people stop slagging him and realise the hero that he is

Cityx
21/10/2001, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by ccfcman
the man is a great servant to the club and its about time that people stop slagging him and realise the hero that he is

Couldny agree more with you, give the man a break.

Sid
22/10/2001, 8:06 AM
Morely is a legend but his days of hitting the back of the net regulary are well gone. It might sound harsh but Morely should retire to perserve his legacy. There's nothing worse that watching a former idol struggling to get around the pitch. People will go on about if you give Morely a chance he'll take it but he just not getting in to the position's any more.

Neil
22/10/2001, 9:23 AM
Morley is one of the best players Cork has seen. Pity some people don't realise that.

pete
22/10/2001, 10:55 AM
He may be older now but still has something to offer. Don't forget he got 20 goals in the season before last! Glen Crowe whose more than 10 years skippys junior got 25 last year & touted for an Ireland place!

I remember Shamrock Rovers fans telling me last year they hated the sight of skippy as he always scored against them.

Possibly still the best finisher inside the penalty box in the league?

niamh
22/10/2001, 5:36 PM
I don't think anyway is saying that he's a bad player. He's past his best that's all. He could offer the club so much on the coaching side that I think it would be a crime for City to let him...but sometimes our board act like criminals and do stupid things.