PDA

View Full Version : Setanta Cup v Cliftonville and our First Home Game Of the Season

Kevin L
28/01/2010, 11:47 PM
The Club are selling a ticket for 20 euro which will get you into our Home game against Clifftonville on Sat 27th February and our first home League game giving you a saving of 10 euro.

Tickets will go on sale at the Forum on Sunday and in all usual outlets from Monday.

This is a FUNDRAISER and if everybody who took a ticket for the Cup Final took one of these, then it would be a mighty start to the season.

So Alan and Forza Rovers, I am coming looking for you!!
There will be a draw for a weekend away at each game.

So can we sell 3,000 of these-no problem.

Tickets can also be got from the Club Office from Monday and from members of the Management Committee.

Kevin L
29/01/2010, 11:51 AM
Hi CF,

There was well over half that wouldn't be season ticket holders, believe it or not.
As well as that, Season Ticket holders would have to pay in 15 euro for the Setanta Cup game anyway if they were going, so it will be an extra 5 euro.

This is a fundraiser for the Club, Your Club and it needs to be supported.

So think of everybody who got Cup Final Tickets, these are the people who we need to target.

No Excuses.

SRFCbrothelutd
29/01/2010, 12:21 PM
Great Idea, well done to all involved...

Kevin L
29/01/2010, 6:21 PM
No Rovers 1, this is a straight 20 euro ticket for the 2 games and it is a Fundraiser for the Club.

There will be student tickets on sale both nights at 10 euro each so if you want to buy a student ticket, you can buy it on the night.

rovers100%
29/01/2010, 6:46 PM
break open that piggybank rover1..........

MMVIII
30/01/2010, 2:17 PM
Most in FR are season ticket holders, btw.

Good idea though.

Kevin L
30/01/2010, 9:58 PM
Hi A Rooney,

I would hope that everybody who is a season ticket holder will buy one of these tickets as it is a Fundraiser for the Club, Your Club.
There is nothing to stop you buying the ticket and giving the part for our First Home game to one of your friends who maybe isn't a regular Sligo Rovers atendee.
By doing this you are supporting the Fundraiser plus maybe the friend you give the ticket to might enjoy the game and become a regular like you.
Season Ticket holders are already converted Sligo Rovers heads and it is people like you that the Club needs help from to get more people in the gate.

I would agree that a lot of the Forza Rovers lads are season ticket holders but I'm also sure that a number are not.

Also I would hope if you or any of the other Forza Rovers lads got more than 1 ticket for the Cup Final, that maybe you would sell the tickets to those people as well.

We have any amount of good ideas but if they are not supported, then they aren't that good any more.

So A, how many will I put you down for?

MMVIII
30/01/2010, 10:12 PM
Think you misunderstood me a bit. Was just saying most are season ticket holders, but most will be buying tickets regardless I'm sure.

Kevin L
30/01/2010, 10:17 PM
That's great news A, I had no doubt Sean and the Forza lads would do the business.

Thanks.