PDA

View Full Version : World Exclusive Section O sponsor town favourite!

Martinho II
16/03/2004, 10:52 PM
I can exclusively reveal that for the first time ever Section O are sponsoring a player .

The nominations were:
Mick Dempsey
Graham Gartland
Gary Cassin
Robert Ghee
Leo Devlin
Denis O Brien

We decided to go for Graham Gartland as the man is a big favourite of Section O and we have our own chant from the famous cup final celebrations afterwards! See my signature at the end of this message!

It will cost five hundred euros to sponsor him so how we are proposing to do this is ONE F IN LONGFORD FANZINE(which hopefully be out for the Cork City game -looking very well-seen a few pages from pauro 7 doin it! )aredonating any profits towards this sponsorship deal and the balance will be donators from Section O!

We can basically pay Pat every couple of weeks as our name is still going into the programme so maybe at The Bohs game or afterwards, we can organise a agm of the section o foundation in jjs afterwards and organise a collection as well!

A proud day for Section O and Garto better come over and celebrate at our end if he scores!:D

max power
18/03/2004, 3:38 PM
are you saying by the work that is done on the fanzine , i will be associated with section O, i feel so dirty !!!!

Pauro 76
18/03/2004, 6:21 PM
One F in Longford is an equal opportunities employer - from both sides of the Flansiro! One F in Longford is not a Section O publication even tho most of our staff are from Section O, we aim to please both sides! Man i should be a politiican with lines like that....

max power
18/03/2004, 6:22 PM
ha ha nice one......t shirt ideas please !!!!!

Longfordian
22/03/2004, 2:42 PM
Met Frank Murtagh who told me to tell ye he's very disappointed that ye didnt pick Mr Ghee, goin for the glory player!! Who the hell else would take Gheewhizz?!! :)

max power
22/03/2004, 2:47 PM
i think you should talk to the members of section O to find out the full details and keep them private......

Longfordian
22/03/2004, 3:22 PM
Take a chill pill maximus, i was only jokin about it!

max power
22/03/2004, 3:24 PM
some people might not see it like that and when you mention specific peoples names it can look bad, that was all !!!! 3 hours 15 mins to go, i like a giddy kid here !!

Longfordian
22/03/2004, 3:26 PM
Fair enough, though the smiley was an indication :) :) :) :) ...

max power
22/03/2004, 3:27 PM
eh its monday, do you really think i saw the smiley...all i can see is the clock ticking down to season 04/05 !!

Martinho II
22/03/2004, 5:10 PM
:) one hour thirty five minutes to the hammering of the boh tribe! Bring them on!