PDA

View Full Version : Can You Hear The Yeovil Sing.....?

Leonard
11/06/2001, 12:59 PM
As any casual supporter of the Nationwide Conference will tell you, Yeovil are expected to announce Colin Addison's successor this week. One of the most frequently mentioned names is a certain Gary Johnson, ex-International manager of Latvia, and, as anyone who read the piece on Latvian football in this months When Saturday Comes, an expert on Latvian club football.
I don't know why I'm bothering to mention this, though. I'm sure the proud custodians of our club have alreay got back in touch with Rory O'Brien (name? think that's it) who played for City in the Wolves pre-season game before joining Yeovil asking his perspective new manager's phone number for details on our European opposition. Then again.......

James
11/06/2001, 1:04 PM
statto in-the-skies

Len any news on latvia trip then

james

Leonard
11/06/2001, 1:09 PM
Can't get through to the ferry company. Trying to get a Swedish number at the moment. Fixed Eanna up with some whores, though.

James
11/06/2001, 1:13 PM
you up for some baby sitting while you are on the trip
I'm getting £5.50 an hour to babysit Éanna from his mother.
got some fre hours but you'd want to get in fast as Joe has taken alot of them so far

:D :D :D

Leonard
11/06/2001, 1:19 PM
I'll pay you double to throw him overboard into the Baltic sea. :D

James
11/06/2001, 1:53 PM
thats me in drink for the trip ;) ;)

James
11/06/2001, 3:56 PM
not very environmentally friendly.
I'm 100% against water polution of any kind.
there has to be a better solution

answers on a postcard please...

pete
11/06/2001, 4:02 PM
:confused:

dahamsta
11/06/2001, 4:54 PM
Firing Eanna overboard. Pollution, you know. Specially if he's wearing the hat. Hey Eanna, when did you last wash it? :)

adam

Éanna
11/06/2001, 5:23 PM
I dunno, it was about 2 or 3 months ago, but seeing as I haven't worn it in ages, it doesn't actually smell- I think:confused:
James, my mother is ripping you off bhoy, in fairness I'd have expected you to have ground another 50p an hour out of her!

James
11/06/2001, 8:00 PM
you do know that if we ever see that rag of a hat again you will be turfed out of the ground, i mean we know your haircut is dodgy but no need to make it worse with that hat!!!

i mean use a paper bag or summit!!!

James censores next bit so adam wont delete his account but you can guess the tone of it!!! ...he he :D :D

Éanna
12/06/2001, 12:18 AM
I already swore I wouldn't wear the shaggin thing again. Why does everyone keep bringin it up! And I just got a haircut, so it's definitely not coming back!:D :D

James
12/06/2001, 4:06 PM
we're still throwing you overboard though
:D

Éanna
12/06/2001, 6:12 PM
ok. if you're gonna throw me over, maybe i should wear the hat so it can get a wash at the same time!