PDA

View Full Version : SSC Fixtures

Danny
21/01/2010, 3:41 PM
from FAI

Setanta Sports today confirmed that they will broadcast live coverage of Linfield’s visit to Richmond Park on February 26th to face St. Patrick’s Athletic in the Setanta Sports Cup. The match, which will kick-off at 7.35pm, will be broadcast live on Setanta Ireland.

Fixture details for the other two Setanta Sports Cup matches to be played that weekend have also been confirmed. Coleraine will host League of Ireland champions Bohemians on Saturday, February 27th, at 3pm, while later that evening Sligo Rovers will host Cliftonville at 7pm.

The matches scheduled for the weekend of February 26th and 27th will be the penultimate group games of this season’s Setanta Sports Cup. The group stage will be completed on Saturday, March 13th, when the three remaining fixtures are played. The three matches scheduled for March 13th – Cliftonville v Cork City, Bohemians v Glentoran, Linfield v St. Patrick’s Athletic – will all kick-off at 5.15pm. One of these matches will be broadcast live on Setanta Ireland, with an announcement on live coverage to be made in early March.

Acornvilla
21/01/2010, 3:44 PM
thats good. whats the prize money for this does anybody know?

dcfcsteve
22/01/2010, 12:05 AM
For the games on 26th Feb I'll predict a Pats defeat, a Sligo defeat or possibly draw, and a Bohs win.

I think the fact that our clubs are barely in pre-season will give Linfield and Cliftonville a sufficient advantage

Doomofman
22/01/2010, 12:07 AM
For the games on 26th Feb I'll predict a Pats defeat, a Sligo defeat or possibly draw, and a Bohs win.

I think the fact that our clubs are barely in pre-season will give Linfield and Cliftonville a sufficient advantage

Pats defeat? Never... I'm going for a 10-0 victory for pats... With all the goals coming in the last 15 minutes... haha... I'd be happy with a draw tbh...

brendy_éire
22/01/2010, 10:20 AM
Have they forgotten about our fixtures?

Mark
22/01/2010, 10:49 AM
Pats and Linfield are level on points/goals for/goals against since Derry were kicked out. With one of the second placed teams going into the semis could we face a scenario where two draws from the two games could put them both safely through?