PDA

View Full Version : Mbabazi comeback?

pineapple stu
15/03/2004, 12:47 PM
Charles Livingstone played the first 20 or so minutes for Pat's against UCD on Friday night. Don't know if he's making a comeback or what the story is. Was fairly quiet while he was on the pitch - only noticed him when he was subbed off very early.

Dodge
15/03/2004, 2:18 PM
He didn't play the other night...

wws
15/03/2004, 2:51 PM
LOL

blokes name was Agadoo apparently.

He looks nothing like Charlie.

Dodge
15/03/2004, 3:35 PM
amadoo...

agadoo was the song we were lining up.

Trialist and wouldn't expect to see him again

pineapple stu
15/03/2004, 4:33 PM
Originally posted by Dodge
amadoo...

Trialist and wouldn't expect to see him again

Is that what it was? Apologies - Schumi informed me it was Mbabazi. What with wearing number 10, being black and coming off so early, it seemed to add up!

Any reason he went off so early or was he just that bad?

A face
15/03/2004, 4:38 PM
Originally posted by Dodge

Mister Magoo was the song we were lining up :D

dortie
16/03/2004, 12:18 PM
LOL@Schumi.....

Do all black men look the same ?

Schumi
16/03/2004, 1:04 PM
In my defence, I had heard from somewhere (or thought I had!) that he might be making a comeback in that game. As I got there late, I missed the teams being announced. I was also standing on the opposite side of the pitch to your man and hadn't noticed him until he went off after 20 minutes or so on the other side of the pitch and from that distance couldn't see who it was and put two and two together and got 12! I think I'll have to get my eyes tested as I mistook two of our players for the entire first half as well!

A face
16/03/2004, 1:19 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
As I got there late, I missed the teams being announced. I was also standing on the opposite side of the pitch to your man and hadn't noticed him until he went off after 20 minutes or so on the other side of the pitch and from that distance couldn't see who it was and put two and two together and got 12! I think I'll have to get my eyes tested as I mistook two of our players for the entire first half as well!

You were seen alright Schumi .... someone gotta photo of you !! (http://www.26pigs.com/beezer/blink.jpg)

John83
18/03/2004, 1:24 PM
Originally posted by A face
You were seen alright Schumi .... someone gotta photo of you !! (http://www.26pigs.com/beezer/blink.jpg)
:D That's perhaps the worst likeness of Schumi possible. It looks more like Mbabazi than him!

Schumi
18/03/2004, 3:30 PM
Surely more like Pat Dolan than anyone else. :D