PDA

View Full Version : leinster senior cup fixture announced

Martinho II
14/01/2010, 10:15 AM
I see in todays paper that we are playing Sporting Fingal away in the Leinster Senior Cup on weekend Feb 28th. So the new season isnt too far away now!!!:D

Town Legend
14/01/2010, 11:30 AM
I'm ticking off the days as they go by!!!

Acornvilla
14/01/2010, 12:37 PM
didnt want fingal thou.. was hoping for some small non league team at home so we could get off to an easy winning start! wel just have to win this one instead now :)

Martinho II
31/01/2010, 4:09 PM
I see in todays paper that we are playing Sporting Fingal away in the Leinster Senior Cup on weekend Feb 28th. So the new season isnt too far away now!!!:D

There was a fixture list at the back of the racecard last night and I see that Sporting fingal game will be in the AUL Clonshaugh on the 20th of feb..

has anyone any directions for the ground?

Tallanted
31/01/2010, 4:39 PM
up the n4 take a left onto m50 north bound, go by the airport then straight through the roundabout at the end of the m50 heading for the malahide road and take a left at the next small roundabout, follow the country road for about 2km and the aul will be on your left

Longfordian
20/02/2010, 4:42 PM
Beaten 4-2 on penalties after a 1-1 draw today Hynes scored after 2 minutes for us then Zayed for them after 71. McArdle and Brady missed their penalties for us the Cronins scored theirs.

kelvomcc
20/02/2010, 5:38 PM
Any idea what the Town team was?

Martinho II
20/02/2010, 6:09 PM
Beaten 4-2 on penalties after a 1-1 draw today Hynes scored after 2 minutes for us then Zayed for them after 71. McArdle and Brady missed their penalties for us the Cronins scored theirs.

Just back from the game. We were excellent and were very unlucky to lose. Peter Hynes scored with a cracking lob early in the game.. Fingal got a good equaliser and were deservin of their equaliser..fiachra McArdle was very unlucky with a header that just missed the post that have could won the game in the closing stages of normal time.. The players that showed up well were Shanahan,Brady and Hynes. Mick Lee was very impressive when he came on as sub. It was unbelivably the first game of footie he had played since the end of last season..

In fairness to Collie James and Kirbs they took their penos well. I was chattin to Kirbs Mrs at the match and I heard that they are expectin their new arrival around aug/sept time. I would like to wish the pair of them being parents and heres hopin to a wee kirbs playin for us in the future..

team:
Shanahan, Tyrell, G Cronin, Deans,K Cronin, Lester,Brady, Hyland, Hynes, Glynn, McDonagh Subs: McArdle,Lee,Perrin.

The Lep
21/02/2010, 4:07 AM
up the n4 take a left onto m50 north bound, go by the airport then straight through the roundabout at the end of the m50 heading for the malahide road and take a left at the next small roundabout, follow the country road for about 2km and the aul will be on your left

I hope you dont drive a taxi and the lads on here didnt follow that directions :) It wasnt at the aul it was on the oscar traynor road which is 5 minutes from Morton ;)

Tallanted
21/02/2010, 8:22 AM
we know that but if you read the thread the question was for directions to the aul long before it was changed to the oscar traynor(see other thread on this)