PDA

View Full Version : If they weren't footballers, what would they be?

akearins
13/01/2010, 8:42 AM
With clubs submitting budgets this week to the Abbottstown hierarchy what will it hold for the LOI clubs. Will Cork be brazen to submitt one....will we be rejected 3 times before approval....and with Bohs financial wores or will they tell the FAI they have cut their cloth and are playing next season with an entire squad of barmen as was the case of Mark Rossiter last season...

So what I am looking for to kick off he trust site for 2010 is some humorous writings from you lot (plenty of comedians on here) on our lads as the title says "If they werent footballers what would they be" and why?

So will it be from Brushy the street sweeper (because the name fits) or Keano the bouncer (as he enacted one night in McHughs) could Blinkhon be a pilot because he spends most of his time in the air.......etc. etc.

Can be every player or just one.....all welcome

Anyone with any ideas mail me at alan@thebitored.com and I'll compile them all.......

Fivesilver
13/01/2010, 10:19 AM
If Danny was a footballer, he'd . . . oh wait, I've got this wrong, haven't I?

akearins
13/01/2010, 5:24 PM
Once again the response has been overwhelming.....................

Rovers1
13/01/2010, 5:39 PM
Conor O'Grady - Might work for a food company, maybe a rep of some sort?

Mayo Red
13/01/2010, 5:42 PM
Conor O'Grady - Might work for a food company, maybe a rep of some sort?

Nah.....that's way too far fetched!!

Guts&Glory
13/01/2010, 9:05 PM
With clubs submitting budgets this week to the Abbottstown hierarchy what will it hold for the LOI clubs. Will Cork be brazen to submitt one....will we be rejected 3 times before approval....and with Bohs financial wores or will they tell the FAI they have cut their cloth and are playing next season with an entire squad of barmen as was the case of Mark Rossiter last season...

So what I am looking for to kick off he trust site for 2010 is some humorous writings from you lot (plenty of comedians on here) on our lads as the title says "If they werent footballers what would they be" and why?

So will it be from Brushy the street sweeper (because the name fits) or Keano the bouncer (as he enacted one night in McHughs) could Blinkhon be a pilot because he spends most of his time in the air.......etc. etc.

Can be every player or just one.....all welcome

Anyone with any ideas mail me at alan@thebitored.com and I'll compile them all.......

Brushie - Model, he wishes! - If he was a lolliop he would try and lick himself.
Boco - Chef
Keano - Kareoke tour of Ireland (he bloody love signing and isn't very good at it)
Peers - Involved in NASA study of less than 100% intelligent people, how did you get concussion? - playing centre half doctor.
Ventre - Minder, Gang heavy
Butler - Limo driver (maybe not!)
Doyler - Campaigning nationally for fair rights for gingers.
O'Grady - County Counciller - he bloody loves the town.
Turner - Running the Sean Connor fan club.
Marshall - Doing Fake Tan ads
Blinkhorn - TV performer doing David Blane like human will tests.
Almond - Gaelic Footballer
Steve Feeney - Hair Product Ads- does that hair ever move??!!
Cookie - Throat Lozenges etc TV ads, is that hoarse voice slightly aggagerated even??!!
Gerry Carr - Toughest man competitions, what its minus 12 outside? Give me my shorts and short sleeve top - you pansies.

Rasputin
14/01/2010, 3:54 PM
Gerry Carr - A career as a Bobby Hill impersonator and lookalike.

Well Red
14/01/2010, 8:23 PM
Brushie - Model, he wishes! - If he was a lolliop he would try and lick himself.
Boco - Chef
Keano - Kareoke tour of Ireland (he bloody love signing and isn't very good at it)
Peers - Involved in NASA study of less than 100% intelligent people, how did you get concussion? - playing centre half doctor.
Ventre - Minder, Gang heavy
Butler - Limo driver (maybe not!)
Doyler - Campaigning nationally for fair rights for gingers.
O'Grady - County Counciller - he bloody loves the town.
Turner - Running the Sean Connor fan club.
Marshall - Doing Fake Tan ads
Blinkhorn - TV performer doing David Blane like human will tests.
Almond - Gaelic Footballer
Steve Feeney - Hair Product Ads- does that hair ever move??!!
Cookie - Throat Lozenges etc TV ads, is that hoarse voice slightly aggagerated even??!!
Gerry Carr - Toughest man competitions, what its minus 12 outside? Give me my shorts and short sleeve top - you pansies.

I am blushing reading above, keep the day job:o

Terry
14/01/2010, 10:17 PM
Alan Keane - still working for elverys

redobit
15/01/2010, 9:36 AM
Brushie: A Brylcreem Tattooist
Ventre: Superman (nice a fella you can meet and turns into a different person when he puts on the uniform)
Alan Keane: Gah Huler for Galway (he will swing at anything that moves in a 2metre radius)
Boco: Assasin (flys in – does the job – flys out, no fuss)
Peers: Crash Test Dummy (especially after the Bray away game)
Marshall: Shoe sales man- cause he only gets to see one shoe (can be all one-footed)
O’Grady: Zombie extra in a film (he can look like a man possessed running around sometimes)
Ryan: Soldier ( ‘Shoot man – for the love of God will ya shoot’ )
Doyle: Jockie (can jump over anything)
Blinhorn: Lucozade promoter (good energy)

Guts&Glory
18/01/2010, 7:08 PM
I am blushing reading above, keep the day job:o

and your input to the request fom the Trust Website is where Well red???

Well Red
18/01/2010, 8:26 PM
and your input to the request fom the Trust Website is where Well red???
Not living anywhere near Sligo I considered the position and decided that I would be better continuing devoting my time to the many other contributions that I make to the well being of Sligo Rovers. Can we just move on now as the thread is getting really bare and I am much too excited about our chances are for the coming season and want to hear lots more news about the players coming in and what the prospects are, thats were we should be coming from. Come on you Reds:D

DonalKelly
04/02/2010, 5:19 PM
Cert Raf would be a model. He's lovely.