PDA

View Full Version : Where Would Defeat Leave Bohs?

Peadar
20/10/2001, 4:13 PM
In case Bohs weren't under enough pressure I thought I might look at why they can't affort defeat to Cork City FC.

Defeat would leave Bohs 8 points behind Rovers.
Even with 9 points deducted Pat's would still be above Bohs should they lose.
Should UCD or Bray win, defeat would see Bohs drop to 7th spot in the league.
Should both UCD and Bray win, defeat would see Bohs drop to 8th, just one place above the play-off spot.
Defeat would leave the double champions with just 3 points from a possible 21 in their last 7 games

Click Here For League Table (http://www.geocities.com/corkcityfc20012002/index.html)

Come On City

Gary
20/10/2001, 6:17 PM
Dunno bout a defeat but a win would be feckin magic. It would leave us in a great position.

James
20/10/2001, 7:43 PM
Barry's Tea. you're all where would defeat leave bohs. shouldnt you be more where would defeat leave Cork City or how staying unbeaten would increase the confidence of our team and might help then sustain a championship chaalenge while all other clubs bar derry are faltering

you do support city dont you? :D :D :D

Peadar
20/10/2001, 9:12 PM
Originally posted by James
you do support city dont you? :D :D :D

I like to think that I support City, yes James!
Since I live and work close to Dalymount I have been more exposed to Bohemians than the other Dublin clubs.
It's a natural thing to point out the failings of the champions before you play them so as to build yourself up.
At least I don't come on to this message board slating the players, the management and the board. I think that the real conspiracy is yourself, Eanna and Neil trying to destroy the club with your negative attitude to everything.

I may not do as much as many others for the club but I try my best and make no mistake I'm Cork City 'til I die!

Neil
21/10/2001, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Barry's Tea

I think that the real conspiracy is yourself, Eanna and Neil trying to destroy the club with your negative attitude to everything.

I may not do as much as many others for the club but I try my best and make no mistake I'm Cork City 'til I die!
Excusez moi?

I'm not trying to destroy the club! The complete opposite actually. And there is a difference between being negative and just stated the facts (it's not my fault if the facts are that so much to do with Cork City sound negative)

Gary
21/10/2001, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Barry's Tea

. I think that the real conspiracy is yourself, Eanna and Neil trying to destroy the club with your negative attitude to everything.

You may be just having a joke there, but did I see somewhere else that you don't show personal feelings on a forum?

Besides, I wouldn't really call those lads negative, more realistic.

James
21/10/2001, 7:35 PM
yea and i'd rather not be associated with Eanna as I disagree with most if not all of his views and comments.

another thing I do not come on this board to slate the players and management, but rather as Neil said to give opinion as honestly as I can on issues relating to Cork City football Club, if you disagree with them then thats your perogative. that is the whole idea of a forum is is not.

anyway its alot more fun then a pile of threads where everyone agress with each other.

anyway Peadar you me well enough to know I'm only winding you up anyway.:D ya big jackeen boez lover ;)

pete
22/10/2001, 10:45 AM
Should UCD or Bray win, defeat would see Bohs drop to 7th spot in the league

Only for Crowe scoring an undeserved equaliser with last kick of the game Bohs would actually have been 8th now!

BTW was a great finish by Crowe but don't think it cancelled out the unbeliveable sitter he missed at the end of the first half. About 8 yards out, keeper stranded & he nearly puts the ball onto the shopping centre carpark! :D

Éanna
23/10/2001, 9:47 AM
Originally posted by James
yea and i'd rather not be associated with Eanna as I disagree with most if not all of his views and comments.

Cheers!
Tis alright, I'm calming down in me old age. I'm no longer the young radical i was.