PDA

View Full Version : It's more fun in the first division.

**FrOsTy**
09/01/2010, 3:13 PM
As the song goes:cool:

But in all honestly. Will the 2010 season actually be a fantastic first divison?

In the scenario that Cork and Galway are relegated to the first and Shels and Bray are promoted then the premier division wont have any good away TRIPS. Sligo been the only team outside the pale.

Where as fans in the first division have numerous matches where a trip can be enjoyed with a big **** up and over nighter whilst still having matches fairly close to home.

In our case we'd have Cork, Wexford and Limerick within a decent distance. While Derry and Harps are always good for a **** up and overnighter.

Lets be honest, we all complain about having to travel to the long distance games but deep down inside as fans we love the crack of it all. Just won't happen for any of the premier sides next year.

De Town
09/01/2010, 3:16 PM
Too right, I way prefer going and standing in The Flansiro watching the Town getting hammered by Monaghan than going to Tolka and watching Mooney hammer in a last minute winner against Rovers.

Dodge
09/01/2010, 3:17 PM
First division is like an orgy. Sounds fun but I don't want to go there as I'd be scared ****less

happy enough with my odd visit in the cup and friendlies ;)

Rovers1
09/01/2010, 3:20 PM
Just won't happen for any of the premier sides next year.

I strongly disagree. Come on the Dooley Express to Galway,Cork,Dublin,Louth or wherever we go, you'll see it definetly does happen for a Premier side.

**FrOsTy**
09/01/2010, 3:25 PM
Fair enough.. It's fantastic for Sligo fans hahaha.