PDA

View Full Version : wrestlemania XX

max power
12/03/2004, 1:50 PM
just 2 days left and what a night it will be, i've just sold 2 tickets to the event for 450 dollars each !!! no a good night of beer is planned at my gaff !!!

to win ??

taker

shawn michaels

no contest with goldberg lesner

eddie g

rock n sock connection

booker t and rvd ( but i'd rather the dudleys )

self proclaimed wwtt ( you know who i mean

steacy yum yum...nuff said

trying to remember more and i will before the day is out, anyway it will be a great night and can't wait to see the old taker back

oh oh

cena to win , YOU CAN'T SEE ME !!!!!

shedite
12/03/2004, 3:38 PM
Brock Lessner quit WWE today. Not sure if it's with immediate effect or not. Apparently he didn't like the industry and is now thinking of trying out for a NFL team. more details here http://www.pwtorch.com/

Gary
12/03/2004, 5:21 PM
FAO everyone who likes wraasssslin, and even those who dont.

Please plase please do not post the results up here on Monday morning, as some wont see it til monday evening. If u must post up results, please mark the thread as being so.

For the record.

HHH
Eddie
Taker
Double DQ w Brock and Goldbore
Christian

and the rest i dont really care about. But damn itll be a good show.

Gary
13/03/2004, 7:55 PM
Use a 4 hr tape and put it on long play.

wrestling_chica
15/03/2004, 12:44 AM
Please, please, PLEASE ! If u can e-mail me the results. I can't watch it and don't know where I can find the results fast. E-mail me at simpleplanfan1234@hotmail.com Who do I think's gonna win...

HHH

Undertaker

Torrie & Sable

Victoria

Rey Mysterio or Ultimo Dragon

Chris Jericho

Evolution

Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi

I can't remember the rest

NorthoftheLee
16/03/2004, 8:35 AM
overall a disappointing effort.........

teh brock v goldberg match was the worst I've seen in a long long time.........crowd were dead right in the booing.........
although I do feel sorry for brock bowing out with a match like that......he deserves better as he has had some great matches and is quite capable of putting on a good show....goldberg on the other hand is terrible and im glad to see the back of him.....

cena match was good enough.....fair play to him for being able to lift show liek that..........cena is brilliant on the mic and his push will continue

Y2J v Christian was a good match (both great performers anyway) twist at the end with Trish will set up a great beef between the 2....

rock and sock match up was good.....pleased that it was orton that got the pin.....the rocks pre match speech was brilliant....he is sorely missed.........shave that goatee tho.......

enjoyed the cruiser weight fight except it was too short especially the final bit with rey and chavo.....has brilliant potential.......

really enjoyed the playboy diva match for obvious reasons..

teh 2 tag team matches were ok......

teh shaving of the head was alright.....molly must be gettign some pay off for that...poor bítch....

the taker was my biggest disappointment.........teh badass with dyes hair and a hat.........where was the white face and full uniform.......ok matcht though.......not realy too sure how taker is going to progress now,.......

Eddie v Angle was good...probably expected way too much...but a solid effort from two great performers.

enjoyed the triple threat match......good effort...........suprised that it was HHH who jobbed though....just think benoit doesnt have the mic skills top carry the championship.......

Gary
16/03/2004, 5:24 PM
Must agree with NOTL there. The Takers return was so built up, so pushed so everything. What do we get. A load of pish. His entrance was brilliant, but what did we get, but the bad ass in a hat!

Delighted Benoit won. Couldnt believe he was the main fan favourite though. he is totally over with the fans, and here hoping both he and Eddie have long title runs.

wrestling_chica
17/03/2004, 1:26 AM
I'm borrowing the tape from someone so i get to watch 4 myself. I think the most shocking thing i heard about was hmmm....well probably the thing w/ Trish cause the tag team championships didn't sound that good, Cruiserweight is my favorite title and I wanted Ultimo Dragon to get the title...he might not get another chance. i thought it's b funny if Shannon Moore won by disqualifaction or something. I knew Chavo was gonna cheat...u know what I want? a steel cage Cruiserweight open match!!! That'd b awesome.:D

4tothefloor
18/03/2004, 1:02 AM
Stopped watching this when I was 12. I couldn't cope with realism and intense storylines :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gary
18/03/2004, 5:37 PM
Well why bother getting involved in the conversation so? :rolleyes:

max power
18/03/2004, 5:48 PM
well brock has offically left now, he is going for nfl trials so its bye bye brock for the mo.......

SÓC
19/03/2004, 9:58 AM
Are WWE Superstars ever dope tested, is drug taking allowed seeing as they rebranded it Entertaintment?

Oh yea anyone know what ever happened to Ken Shamrock?

max power
19/03/2004, 10:37 AM
well there was a big problem with it a few years ago, now i think its all in order, i think shamrock is doing small scale indo work around the world