PDA

View Full Version : Whoi will win the Uefa Cup?

adamcarr
11/03/2004, 5:05 PM
I think Valencia will win it. What do ye think?

gustavo
11/03/2004, 5:35 PM
valencia would be a good bet and i wouldnt rule out barcelona cos they are on great form and maybe liverpool if they can get a good draw

Éanna
11/03/2004, 5:36 PM
don't think you can look beyond Barca or valencia to be honest. It would be a travesty if a team as poor as liverpool won anything this season.

adamcarr
11/03/2004, 6:17 PM
Maybe Roma? They are coming 2nd in serie A

Footie_Fan
11/03/2004, 6:18 PM
I hope Liverpool but Valencia and Barcelona are playing good football at the moment.

balls
11/03/2004, 7:13 PM
there are more flair players in the uefa cup its more entertaining than champs league . aimar totti ronaldinho kewell laurent robert all great attacking players.

tiktok
11/03/2004, 7:58 PM
Valencia I reckon

adamcarr
11/03/2004, 9:47 PM
Well Valencia lost 1-0 to girlirnbirligi
Romalost 2-0 to Villareal
Barcelona lost 1-0 to Celtic

Gary
11/03/2004, 9:50 PM
All of whom were away I believe. The 2nd legs will probably show the better sides anyway.

Valencia Vs Barca final would be great.

Another stunning result for Pool eh?

Plastic Paddy
11/03/2004, 10:38 PM
I'll always give ye lot the benefit of the doubt on this one because we share the same gene pool... but it's time you learned to spell...

C E L T I C

The begrudgers among ye, take a long walk off a short plank. I don't care about your moaning, we've proved ourselves tonight. Celtic. The way forward. End of.

:D PP - ExcitedasfeckandwhothehellareBarcaanyway CSC

TommyT
11/03/2004, 11:47 PM
To answer the question Celtic. The pride of Ireland.

eoinh
12/03/2004, 8:07 AM
I think you cant look beyond Valencia.

UEFA should have agreed to spaininsh requests to defer their matchs.

DolansWaistcoat
13/03/2004, 9:54 AM
I think the spainish teams should have been allowed to put there games back for a week,the players must have had there minds on the tradegy in Madrid which happenied only hours earlier.

Great results for both Celtic and Newcastle though and I could see them both making it through to the quarters.Liverpool are trying to do it all the hard way though and must go to Marseille and score at least two to go through I reckon,but they are capable and if Owen can find some form they have a good chance.

A British team to win the cup this year.And with Arsenal or Chelsea looking good for the CL then it could be a double.

adamcarr
13/03/2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by DolansWaistcoat
Liverpool are trying to do it all the hard way though and must go to Marseille and score at least two to go through I reckon
If they win 1-0 they go through it was 1-1 at anfield.

DolansWaistcoat
13/03/2004, 6:33 PM
Ya I know the maths Adamcarr bud,I said that liverpool will need two goals because I'd say Marseilles will get at least 1 at home with the way 'pool are playing at the mo.If Liverpool score two then Marseilles need to score three to go through.

kasol
17/03/2004, 4:54 PM
I think that spanish clubs such as Barcelona or Valenica have biggest chances for wining Uefa Cup. Personally I would like to Liverpool or Celtic win the Uefa Cup.