PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Vaughan

Iorfa2MaccaJim
26/12/2009, 6:31 PM
Slightly random, Iknow but, does anyone know where former Dundalk player Trevor Vaughan is now ? According to Wikipedia he's still with Dundalk, but as far as I know he's not with them now.

SkStu
26/12/2009, 6:37 PM
better posting in the Dundalk subforum or club message board if you need to know that badly.

Mr A
26/12/2009, 6:58 PM
I'm pretty sure he retired.

total hoofball
26/12/2009, 7:51 PM
I believe he ended up with Mount Merrion in the LSL after his release by Dundalk but I'm not certain if he is still with them now

De Town
26/12/2009, 8:38 PM
Slightly random, Iknow but, does anyone know where former Dundalk player Trevor Vaughan is now ? According to Wikipedia he's still with Dundalk, but as far as I know he's not with them now.
Jesus it's not like you Iorfa to come out with something thats "slightly random".

KUFCMan
26/12/2009, 8:55 PM
Big Trev or TVaughan pen as he was always known retired after Dundalk.He was last seen playing in the Astro Friday leagues with a local team from Donaghmede AFAIK!

Iorfa2MaccaJim
26/12/2009, 9:54 PM
Thanks lads.

I just saw his name somewhere and wondered where he was.

Thanks for the help.

Dillonman
27/12/2009, 12:26 PM
I believe he ended up with Mount Merrion in the LSL after his release by Dundalk but I'm not certain if he is still with them now

I remember reading in one of the papers that he was taking up a player/coach role with Mount Merrion, duno if it ever materialised.

Duffman
27/12/2009, 6:09 PM
+1 for the LSL last I heard, that was a year ago though. Always liked him in his 2 spells with DFC, goo dpro and great vision. Thought he may have lasted another 1st division season with someone though, would have been a very good addition. Scored a few crackers in his last season with us including a few on different occasions down in Yoofs.

joema
28/12/2009, 3:41 PM
Did a very good job for Kilkenny City.