PDA

View Full Version : Licence

Macy
22/12/2009, 12:01 PM
The indo are reporting we've issues with our licence, once again (thanks Mr A). Any idea's what they are this time?

Galway United and Longford Town were yesterday also sorting out minor issues with the Licensing Committee, who will meet this week to discuss the state of play with all league members.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/socc...d-1984746.html

Longfordian
22/12/2009, 12:09 PM
Nothing too serious from what I've heard. There was a small amount of wages owed at the end of the season but as far as I know they were paid or being paid. Small amount owed to Revenue as well apparently but again they weren't too worried about it. Minor issues as the article says.

Martinho II
23/12/2009, 9:38 AM
Nothing too serious from what I've heard. There was a small amount of wages owed at the end of the season but as far as I know they were paid or being paid. Small amount owed to Revenue as well apparently but again they weren't too worried about it. Minor issues as the article says.

thats great news as the club are aiming for a premier division licence for this coming season... I meant to post this when I saw it in the indo yesterday but I was on my way home when I saw the piece and wasnt near a pc! well done macy for beating me to it!!:D

Tallanted
23/12/2009, 10:38 AM
Do you not need a cpo to qualify for a premier license?

L.T.F.C.
23/12/2009, 10:52 AM
Do you not need a cpo to qualify for a premier license?

Is that the full time lad?

Tallanted
23/12/2009, 11:12 AM
ye the promotions officer, i think its a must to have one for the premier license,im not 100% on that though

Longfordian
23/12/2009, 11:24 AM
Think you need to have a full time employee but not necessarily a cpo. Not sure there'll be any in the first division next year anyway. Think the club were aware of what they needed and were aiming to have someone in place.

Acornvilla
24/12/2009, 11:35 AM
thats fair enough magicme I got it wrong as usual! sorry!!
no wonder the country is the way it is :rolleyes:

Martinho II
24/12/2009, 11:59 AM
no wonder the country is the way it is :rolleyes:

exactly I was always the easy target!!:D