PDA

View Full Version : Wexford coach tries to kill limerick supporter shocker!

gael353
22/12/2009, 9:11 AM
This morning, as innocent limerick supporter blueandwhitearmy was carfully driving his car in the garryowen area. Suddenly a jeep came carreering into the back of his "vintage" auto. Still dazed and shocked from finishing behind Wexford last season, the limerick supporter stumbled from his wreck. But on seeing his assailent Wexford coach Noel O'Connor......regained his composure, brief exchanges on football were had and a bet for €20 on who would finish higher was made.
For more on this story we go to our upto the min reporter out in shannon.......;)

Monkfish
22/12/2009, 9:16 AM
For more on this story we go to our upto the min reporter out in shannon.......;)

School traffic very heavy this morning. Will hold him up no doubt.

gael353
22/12/2009, 9:19 AM
School traffic very heavy this morning. Will hold him up no doubt.
indeed and since that teacher was cought with the student in that school, an extra garda presence will delay him and everyone down there even further

Monkfish
22/12/2009, 10:45 AM
indeed and since that teacher was cought with the student in that school, an extra garda presence will delay him and everyone down there even further

Is Sting from Shannon too?

gael353
22/12/2009, 4:24 PM
Is Sting from Shannon too?

impressed by your music knowledge mr fish, but said teacher was by no way young.

Monkfish
22/12/2009, 7:00 PM
impressed by your music knowledge mr fish, but said teacher was by no way young.

De do do do

De da da da

Is all I want to say to you.

jaorta
23/12/2009, 3:25 PM
De do do do

De da da da

Is all I want to say to you.

:o Ye are two sad puppies why dont ye get a room ffs and put us all out of our misery...

Monkfish
23/12/2009, 4:30 PM
Im sorry but I have you on my ignore list so I cant hear you.

na na na na na na na na na na na na na