PDA

View Full Version : Colm Tresson

Stevo Da Gull
21/12/2009, 12:38 PM
I know that his retirement has already been mentioned in the transfers thread, but the man deserves his own thread where we can say thanks for everything he has given to the club through the years. Thank you Daz!

superfrank
21/12/2009, 12:53 PM
Great idea, Stevo!

He definitely gets my thanks. He's been an absolute legend for the club. Even this year, at 38, he still showed glimpses of his natural ability. I thought he was crucial in 2005 when we'd just come up. I remember him being a top performer that year.

Thank you, Daz.

centre mid
21/12/2009, 1:07 PM
Great idea, Stevo!

He definitely gets my thanks. He's been an absolute legend for the club. Even this year, at 38, he still showed glimpses of his natural ability. I thought he was crucial in 2005 when we'd just come up. I remember him being a top performer that year.

Thank you, Daz.

can hold his pint as well

Hulsey
21/12/2009, 6:21 PM
As well as one of the most loyal, he is easily the best player I've ever had the fortune to see play in a Wanderers shirt. In an era where so many footballers make the headlines for all the wrong reasons the man was always a shining example of professionalism. It'll be a long time before we see the likes of Daz again.
Best of luck Daz cheers for all the memories

Riddickcule
21/12/2009, 8:37 PM
Yeah what a man and what a professional, always gave 110%.

peadar1987
22/12/2009, 2:39 PM
A true Bray Wanderers legend, and one of the players I feel genuinely priveleged to have had play for our club.

I heard a rumour he'd be staying on in a non-playing position, is there any truth in that?

KK77
22/12/2009, 2:51 PM
Yeah a legend second only to Tarzan. Any truth in the rumour that there is going to be a statue of Tarzan in the Carlisle or the front of the town hall?

Captain2007
22/12/2009, 5:45 PM
Yeah a legend second only to Tarzan. Any truth in the rumour that there is going to be a statue of Tarzan in the Carlisle or the front of the town hall?

Yeah, and put Jane & Cheetah the monkey with with him ffs. :rolleyes:

superfrank
22/12/2009, 5:49 PM
I'd rather one of Daz.

KK77
23/12/2009, 11:49 AM
Yeah, and put Jane & Cheetah the monkey with with him ffs. :rolleyes:

No only heard Tarzan myself nothing about Jane & Cheetah the monkey!

KK77
23/12/2009, 11:49 AM
I'd rather one of Daz.

Lets run a poll to see:D

notever
23/12/2009, 4:29 PM
I know that his retirement has already been mentioned in the transfers thread, but the man deserves his own thread where we can say thanks for everything he has given to the club through the years. Thank you Daz!

He was a true legend and true professional, pity we hadn't more like him.I just hope the supporters Club show their appreciation to him with a special presentation at the start of next season. No one deserves it more than him. Daz, thanks for so many great memories.

dublinwanderer
24/12/2009, 10:58 AM
Thanks Daz, best player i have ever seen for Bray, complete professional.

I would have Daz ahead of Tarzan!!!

KK77
07/01/2010, 2:52 PM
Eddie was saying in the Bray People last night that he is going to talk to Daz to see if he will play one more season.

Stevo Da Gull
07/01/2010, 3:20 PM
It would be nice, he might bring the average age of the team out of the teens :D

Seriously though, it'd be great to have him next season. It might be a bit weird for him though, all of the other players are so young, it could be difficult to feel like part of the team rather than part of the coaching staff. We could start calling him Dad instead of Daz.

Daz will know where he's at physically and mentally. If he feels he can contribute, I'd say we'd all be very glad to have him for another year.

KK77
08/01/2010, 9:41 AM
It would be nice, he might bring the average age of the team out of the teens :D

Seriously though, it'd be great to have him next season. It might be a bit weird for him though, all of the other players are so young, it could be difficult to feel like part of the team rather than part of the coaching staff. We could start calling him Dad instead of Daz.

Daz will know where he's at physically and mentally. If he feels he can contribute, I'd say we'd all be very glad to have him for another year.

A few ice baths and he will be grand:D