PDA

View Full Version : John O'Flynn training in Cobh today.

rambler09
10/03/2004, 9:19 PM
up on the school astro turf.

Just thought ye might be intrested to know.

drinkfeckarse
11/03/2004, 9:00 AM
Thanks for that. I can sleep easy now that I know he's hanging about schools.

thecorner
11/03/2004, 9:46 AM
good to see he is taking the initative and doing that extra bit of training himself. hope to see him back in the first team startin eleven by may

BOF
11/03/2004, 9:51 AM
Originally posted by thecorner
hope to see him back in the first team startin eleven by may

MAY??? MAY!!!

Jeez for an injury that didnt require surgery he sure is out a VERY long time. Anyone know what exactly the nature of the injury was?

brendan

thecorner
11/03/2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by BOF
MAY??? MAY!!!

YES MAY??? MAY!!!

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME HE PLAYED FOOTBALL

SURPRISED AT SOME OF THE REACTION FROM PEOPLE WHO THINK HE CAN WALK STARIGHT OUT ON THE PITCH MARCH19TH AND PLAY 90 MINS:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yiddo
11/03/2004, 11:59 AM
Have to agree with thecorner about Flynnie not coming back until May. It looks like , on paper at least, that we have enough cover up front to be able to ease him back in and not repeat the mistakes of last November when he was rushed back.

BOF
11/03/2004, 1:34 PM
Originally posted by thecorner

SURPRISED AT SOME OF THE REACTION FROM PEOPLE WHO THINK HE CAN WALK STARIGHT OUT ON THE PITCH MARCH19TH AND PLAY 90 MINS:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Either he is fit or he isnt. Did he have the same preseason as everyother squad member (in which case he should be as fit as everyone else) or is he still injured. Im just expressing amazement at how long this injury is taking to clear up.

brendan

Éanna
11/03/2004, 1:42 PM
Originally posted by BOF
Either he is fit or he isnt. Did he have the same preseason as everyother squad member (in which case he should be as fit as everyone else) or is he still injured. Im just expressing amazement at how long this injury is taking to clear up.

AFAIK he hasn't played any pre-season games, which is why people are saying he'll need time. I don't think we should rush him back.

NorthoftheLee
11/03/2004, 2:17 PM
originally posted by Éanna
AFAIK he hasn't played any pre-season games, which is why people are saying he'll need time. I don't think we should rush him back.

agreed..much prefer to have him miss the first 4-5 weeks than miss half or the full season which might happen if he is rushed back....

adamcarr
11/03/2004, 2:44 PM
There is no need to rush him back anyway at the moment as Doyler and Fenn are doing grand up front together

tiktok
11/03/2004, 7:08 PM
yeah, we've waited long enough to have a fit flynn back in the side, a few extra weeks to get him sharp and match fit won't unduly worry me.

liamon
12/03/2004, 8:25 AM
Dolan and O'Flynn were interviewed on TV3 last night and JOF said he expects to be fit for the start of the new season and is looking forward to playing.

Dolan gave his usual speech about "great club,....

pete
12/03/2004, 1:28 PM
Originally posted by liamon
Dolan gave his usual speech about "great club,....

Doesn't he make ya proud... :eek:

rambler09
12/03/2004, 5:45 PM
ya he was with his dad.

wearin all the nissan gear.