PDA

View Full Version : for the attention of the "people" of section O

max power
09/03/2004, 1:06 PM
a challenge has beed laid down to the "singers" for a 5 a side to once and for all end the war....i feel this should be done before the start of the season......when are yee up for it, one sunday left ladies !!!!

or if you wish the sunday after the start of the season.....my troops are in training as we speak/type ah whatever !!

Macy
09/03/2004, 1:10 PM
Well I won't be down before the start of the season at this stage.

max power
09/03/2004, 1:12 PM
chicken, you know i just wanna get you back for that poll yesterday !!! i'm out of the country for half of april so how about sunday 28th of march ???

town73
09/03/2004, 1:13 PM
Why not get some of the lyrics published in the match programme. Failing that, print them up on an A4 page and hand them out on match day.

max power
09/03/2004, 1:15 PM
eh its a football game to silence the members of section O, not the flancare song contest ?? would you be a stand man yourself or a section O man ???

Massop 10
09/03/2004, 6:39 PM
That sounds like a good challenge and the words any time comes to mind. I can't talk for the rest of the lads but i'd be on for it. The sooner the better.

Pauro 76
09/03/2004, 6:58 PM
ah now lads, cant our two groups come together as one? For the greater good of peace and that? Ah sod that, when are ye on? Pick a date when im out of the country, and our chances will automatically improve! :)

Martinho II
09/03/2004, 11:49 PM
Bring on the war! I am game on for that! The new town lyrics should be in the new fanzine at the start of the season. I doubt the match programme would accept some of the chants as some of them have a bad taste and I am pretty sure anyone reading the programme would not get half the chants!

max power
10/03/2004, 11:51 AM
well marty i shall let you suggest a date and time, i am around most sundays but am away for half of april.....so, LETS GET IT ON !!!!

pauro you are welcome to defect to the land of landless lettuce

Pauro 76
10/03/2004, 8:43 PM
Originally posted by max power
pauro you are welcome to defect to the land of landless lettuce

Pah! Gonna lace your boots with lettuce, ah-ha-ha-ha!!!!

;)

Martinho II
10/03/2004, 10:49 PM
How about the Bohs game? Maybe on saturday afternoon? Everyone will be down for that game. I will check with MC can we book the pitch a few hours before the game and if not maybe a sunday?

max power
11/03/2004, 9:07 AM
sunday would be better as i'm working in the K club all that day