PDA

View Full Version : Pat's Staff

razor
08/03/2004, 7:42 AM
Read on the echo the other night that this new Finnish coach has been hired as a video analyst.
We have also a new goalkeeping coach, that jackeen Henderson.

I am just wondering of the need for all these and of course the cost associated with them all.
We also have a very sizeable squad.
Thoughts ?

GavinZac
08/03/2004, 7:59 AM
dolan has a habit of doing this, increasing the wage bill.

still though, i'll worry when we cant afford it. if we keep the crowds in we can.:cool:

SÓC
08/03/2004, 8:49 AM
Originally posted by razor
Read on the echo the other night that this new Finnish coach has been hired as a video analyst.
We have also a new goalkeeping coach, that jackeen Henderson.

The jackeen Henderson is a great coach. Good signing IMO.

A Video coach is an excellent idea. The only problem is will we have enought footage for him to work with? I know for keepers especially video analsys really brings their game on. Tim Howard got his tranfer to Man Utd off the back of it.

razor
08/03/2004, 9:03 AM
Originally posted by SÓC
The jackeen Henderson is a great coach. Good signing IMO.

I don't know anything about him.
Does he have any qualifications / coaching badges etc etc ??

SÓC
08/03/2004, 9:30 AM
If he's the fella Im think of he's the father of Wayne Henderson who plays with Aston Villa in England (and Irish U-21 Keeper).

I think our Henderson and his Father (Wayne's grandfather) both played for Bohs.

Dont know about qualifications.

razor
08/03/2004, 10:01 AM
AFAIK this guy is Waynes brother, not Dad.

SÓC
08/03/2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by razor
AFAIK this guy is Waynes brother, not Dad.

Ahh fcuk, rightio, never heard anything about him.

On qualifications; I think all coaches need badges now with the licencing nonsense.

pete
08/03/2004, 10:34 AM
I'd be surprised if the video man a fulltime position so he shouldn't cost too much. Maybe Chartbusters can give him a job for the rest of his time.

;)

tiktok
08/03/2004, 1:03 PM
a video analyst?

does that mean he'll save Dolan staying up late on mondays to watch EL weekly?:D

Counting Crow
08/03/2004, 8:33 PM
He'll need to be some man to analyse the footage from Chorus and TV3.......and overcome the raw excitement in the commentators voices on the footage.

I reckon he'll have cracked up and had a complete nervious breakdown by the begining of June:D

pete
09/03/2004, 12:02 PM
Is a "video analyst" just a bar stoller in disguise?

;)