PDA

View Full Version : Head shops/Legal highs

Acornvilla
04/12/2009, 12:07 PM
i'm just intrested to see what peoples opinions on these shops are? and if many of you have tried or regularly avaid of the produce? :) are
you you the kind of person that only likes the real stuff or are you totaly anty drugs in all its guises? i just find other opinions intresting

paul_oshea
04/12/2009, 12:42 PM
i think people will find it difficult answering this question. You might not find many replies ;)

My mate was over in germany and he couldn't understand when he went into the chinese herbal shop that he couldn't get stuff over there that he could in ireland. it just wouldn't sink in :D

strangeirish
04/12/2009, 12:55 PM
I'm hungry...

Dunny
04/12/2009, 1:03 PM
http://bespokecommunications.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/careful-now3.jpg

SkStu
04/12/2009, 1:50 PM
im not sure what these head shops are Acorn, but i bought some "legal bud" online once and it was terrible - a slight buzz and then a raging headache for an hour.

Ill stick to the real stuff and most of my post on this website after midnight (irish time) are posted after smoking a big fatty.

I used to do more a few years ago but wouldnt touch anything else now.

Just an honest answer.

jebus
04/12/2009, 2:11 PM
I've had mixed experiences with head shops, ranging from absolute horrors (BZP related) to pretty alright (some form of cocaine substitute that one of the lads had down the pub one sunny afternoon)

All in all I tend to steer clear of them though, as do the majority of people I know, which probably says a lot when you consider that people will generally place their trust in complete strangers who you know are ripping you off on a weekly basis

Schumi
04/12/2009, 3:58 PM
probably says a lot when you consider that people will generally place their trust in complete strangers who you know are ripping you off on a weekly basis

Footballers?

thischarmingman
04/12/2009, 5:57 PM
Footballers?

:D:D:D

paul_oshea
04/12/2009, 6:41 PM
im not sure what these head shops are Acorn, but i bought some "legal bud" online once and it was terrible - a slight buzz and then a raging headache for an hour.

Ill stick to the real stuff and most of my post on this website after midnight (irish time) are posted after smoking a big fatty.

I used to do more a few years ago but wouldnt touch anything else now.

Just an honest answer.

Does your mother read foot.ie?

Blind pessimism? Only time will tell. The cold hard reality,is that this world had gone to hell.

SkStu
04/12/2009, 8:21 PM
why is it such a big deal to you Paul?

Neish
05/12/2009, 11:05 AM
Some decent stuff available but stay clear of anything with BZP decent buzz but you'll not sleep for about two days after taking the stuff.

MMVIII
05/12/2009, 11:54 AM
The cold hard reality,is that this world had gone to hell.

Why's that now?

SkStu
05/12/2009, 3:10 PM
cos drugser bad mmmmkay?

jebus
05/12/2009, 3:35 PM
I wouldn't take offence, he might have been drunk when he typed that

Alcohol isn't in any way a harmful drug doncha know

Boo_Boy
05/12/2009, 3:49 PM
Amsterdam.

Ceirtlis
05/12/2009, 7:35 PM
i'm just intrested to see what peoples opinions on these shops are? and if many of you have tried or regularly avaid of the produce? :) are
you you the kind of person that only likes the real stuff or are you totaly anty drugs in all its guises? i just find other opinions intresting

I think that if drugs like ecstasy and cocaine are illegal then these shops should also be illegal. I have seen documentaries on these sort of shops in the uk where they just change the molecule of ecstasy by a small bit put "not for human consumption" on the packet and then sell it with a picture of a rave nightclub on the front. What you get in these shops from my experience is about as herbal as a traffic light.
I have taken the bzp stuff as well and it is garbage, i would say it increases the negatives of real ecstasy by 2 and divides the positive by 2.

Dodge
05/12/2009, 7:55 PM
The cold hard reality,is that this world had gone to hell.

Blatter strikes again!!

Acornvilla
06/12/2009, 4:25 PM
BZP is illegal now anyway lads :) I work in a head shop by the way thats why i'm intrested in your opinions :D

Mr A
06/12/2009, 4:31 PM
I work in a head shop by the way thats why i'm intrested in your opinions :D

So how often do people walk in and ask if you'll give them head?

Acornvilla
06/12/2009, 5:36 PM
So how often do people walk in and ask if you'll give them head?
:) i've used that joke myself before.. but well done all the same have a medal....:rolleyes: and i've been asked twice possibly for your information

Sam_Heggy
06/12/2009, 6:12 PM
Amsterdam.

Been there, done that, bought the mushrooms, space cakes, pre rolled weed and fresh stuff.

By the way, the Mushrooms were hilarious for the majority. That was until one of the boys thought he was turning into Barney. He also found a sudden urge to find this huge "Kennel" that he had to cross. He wouldn't accept that it was a "canal" that the local was talking about.

It's still a topic of conversation even after 7 or 8 years. :D

Fake is just cheating, just like fake boobs, I'm not a fan.

Acornvilla
07/12/2009, 12:43 AM
Been there, done that, bought the mushrooms, space cakes, pre rolled weed and fresh stuff.

By the way, the Mushrooms were hilarious for the majority. That was until one of the boys thought he was turning into Barney. He also found a sudden urge to find this huge "Kennel" that he had to cross. He wouldn't accept that it was a "canal" that the local was talking about.

It's still a topic of conversation even after 7 or 8 years. :D

Fake is just cheating, just like fake boobs, I'm not a fan.

i wouldnt call it cheating or fake for that mater a lot of the stuff is just plants that havnt been made illegal (yet)

paul_oshea
07/12/2009, 12:59 PM
This stinks:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091207/tuk-poo-power-saves-water-firm-15m-6323e80.html

Skstu, that line wasn't from me, if ye google it you should see what its about. What anyone does is of course, of their own choosing, and none of my business, unless it directly effects me.

I don't really get Dodges remark though, I think he was trying to be funny but failed....badly.