PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

Redzer
03/12/2009, 5:27 PM
Anyone know if season tickets are on sale yet?
Are there any pre- Christmas special offers on season tickets this year?

Well Red
03/12/2009, 6:32 PM
Anyone know if season tickets are on sale yet?
Are there any pre- Christmas special offers on season tickets this year?

Sent Email to direct to the Rovers site but got no reply,agree with you now is the time that the Rovers should be pushing Season tickets for Christmas presents etc. Lets have you Rovers.

Kevin L
04/12/2009, 10:04 AM
Season Tickets have been on sale in the Club Shop since before the Cup Final and are also on sale in the following outlets:

Jako Sports
Barton Sports
Collearys Menswear
Keaneys, High St.,
Collearys Beltra
and from any Committee Member

The prices are as follows:

Adult/Adult Member 200 euro
Concession/OAP/Students 120 euro
with a valid ID Card with photo ID
(not a bank card, visa card, Xtra vision card etc)

These prices are valid up to 2nd January 2010.

Prices after 5th January 2010 are

Adult/Adult Member 230 euro
Concession/OAP/Students 150 euro

These prices are the same as last years and have not being increased.

Well Red
04/12/2009, 9:20 PM
Season Tickets have been on sale in the Club Shop since before the Cup Final and are also on sale in the following outlets:

Jako Sports
Barton Sports
Collearys Menswear
Keaneys, High St.,
Collearys Beltra
and from any Committee Member

The prices are as follows:

Adult/Adult Member 200 euro
Concession/OAP/Students 120 euro

These prices are valid up to 2nd January 2010.

Prices after 5th January 2010 are

Adult/Adult Member 230 euro
Concession/OAP/Students 150 euro

These prices are the same as last years and have not being increased.

Thanks Kevin for this info, amazed it is not on the Official Website for the last few weeks as they make ideal Christmas presents. For those not living anywhere Sligo, how does one get a Season Ticket.

Kevin L
06/12/2009, 10:05 PM
Well Red,

The lads updating the Website had their Christmas party on Thursday night, actually they had a bottle of wine between 3 of them.
They have been in bed since(different beds) but I'll make sure it's up tomorrow.

If you want or you know somebody who's looking for a season ticket, PM me the details and I'll sort it out.

Or you can send a cheque to Sligo Rovers, PO Box 275, Sligo with your name and address and the girl in the office will sort it for you.

Kevin L
06/12/2009, 10:36 PM
Get out of it-you're only out of bed!!

Well Red
08/12/2009, 8:14 PM
Well Red,

The lads updating the Website had their Christmas party on Thursday night, actually they had a bottle of wine between 3 of them.
They have been in bed since(different beds) but I'll make sure it's up tomorrow.

If you want or you know somebody who's looking for a season ticket, PM me the details and I'll sort it out.

Or you can send a cheque to Sligo Rovers, PO Box 275, Sligo with your name and address and the girl in the office will sort it for you.

Thanks Kevin getting ticket through Barton Smith's, cheers

Dixie Dean
10/12/2009, 7:18 AM
Any chance of a family ticket like some of the other clubs, 2 adults and a child?

Redie
10/12/2009, 9:10 AM
Any chance of a family ticket like some of the other clubs, 2 adults and a child?

Agree. If I buy a season ticket for myself and the two kids who are 13 and 14 years of age it will cost me €450 before 5th January or €530 after and believe it or not Santa still has to come to them at that age.

I would have thought a season ticket for 12 to 18 year olds - or secondary school kids if you like - for €50 or so might be worth thinking about.

Kevin L
10/12/2009, 9:27 AM
Dixie/Redie,

I enquired about this for somebody else.
There used to be a family ticket but the uptake was very poor plus there seemed to be a lot of hassle with it.
50 euro for a 13/14 year old is too cheap I think-it works out at 2.80 per game.
If both of you want to PM me your details ie no of adults and kids, then I'll try and get something sorted for you both.

There really should be something organised for familes so lets see what we can do.

Well Red
11/12/2009, 12:20 PM
There is probably some reason why Season Tickets cannot be purchased on line but it would be a very useful for people who live away from Sligo for gifts etc. I just bought one for a relation as a Christmas present but I had to get someone to go into Barton Smith to get a voucher and then send a cheque on to that person. On line people could purchase tickets as gifts worldwide.