PDA

View Full Version : i am really glad this wasnt me!!!!!!!!

the scout
05/03/2004, 7:04 PM
footballer/not sure of his name ,i think it was escobar he was a defender and he played for romania i think.edit/(it was columbia /thanks conor)

what i do know is he scored an own goal near the end of a match in the world cup finals and by doing so he scuppered a huge punt by a syndicate of heavies from his own country who needed the result to finish as it was before the o.g.

his reward was a bullet in the head outside his local boozer two months after he came home.:eek:

adamcarr
05/03/2004, 7:18 PM
Remember the South Korean who scored in extra time to knock out Italy from WC 2002. He was later released from his contract by Perugia for doing this.

the scout
05/03/2004, 8:26 PM
formula 1/sitting in the williams car at the san marino track with ayrton sennas leathers on/heading for the tamburello bend flat out at 330 kms
per hour/little do you know but this is your last corner anytime anyplace anywhere /end of an era/never bettered /never ever forgotten

sadloserkid
08/03/2004, 2:02 PM
I remember reading in a few places afterwards that the OG really hadn't a lot to do with Escobar's murder and that it had more to do with the sackfuls of money that he owed to said crooks. Still, why let reality get in the way of a good story.

Éanna
08/03/2004, 2:52 PM
i think it was more that his og lost those criminals a lot of money at the bookies than anything else. lot of stories about criminals owning players in colombia- dunno how much truth there is in it.

pete
08/03/2004, 3:01 PM
Originally posted by the scout
formula 1/sitting in the williams car at the san marino track with ayrton sennas leathers on/heading for the tamburello bend flat out at 330 kms
per hour/little do you know but this is your last corner anytime anyplace anywhere /end of an era/never bettered /never ever forgotten

start/
whats with/
the backslashes/
fella/
end/

:D

the scout
08/03/2004, 7:05 PM
Originally posted by pete
start/
whats with/
the backslashes/
fella/
end/

:D

dont worry{
im{
over{
it{
now{
:rolleyes: {

the 12 th man
09/03/2004, 11:41 AM
that sad dude(supporter in the crowd with his big glove on) from the baseball match in the usa who by reaching into the play area and catching a ball that the team he supported were about to catch ,cost them the match.

dohhhhh!!!!!!!:D