PDA

View Full Version : dr pepper.....whats the worst that can happen

the 12 th man
05/03/2004, 2:15 PM
you wake up in the middle of the night in a strange house (you are at a party or similar)its pitch dark,your on the floor,you are freezing cold,you are still port and docked:D ,you are bursting to go to the loo (as in you literally are about to do it in your strides,you cant find the light switch and hell you dont even know where the toilet is:o

my o my that press beside you looks promising;)

dahamsta
05/03/2004, 2:40 PM
The worst that could happen is that I'd have to drink a can of Dr. Pepper...

Footie_Fan
05/03/2004, 5:29 PM
Originally posted by dahamsta

The stuff is disgusting!

adamcarr
05/03/2004, 7:15 PM
I hate DOCTOR PEPPER but the drink CHERRY COKE tastes daycent:confused:

the scout
05/03/2004, 7:33 PM
Originally posted by dahamsta

how does this company survive at all as i dont know anybody at all who likes it.even my brother in the states and all his mates think its dish water.
they do make cool ads though:D

adamcarr
05/03/2004, 7:39 PM
Originally posted by the scout
they do make cool ads though:D

:D

the scout
05/03/2004, 8:19 PM
Originally posted by adamcarr
:D

what about the one where the guy is in college and he sees a girl he fancies and he sees what he thinks is a piece of paper on her jumper.he decides to pull it off and it turns out its stuffed inside her top to make herself look bigger in the boobs dept.
it all ends up disasterously with the girl running off crying :D

adamcarr
06/03/2004, 9:36 AM
The best one is when the Girls Dad and her Boyfriend have a fight in their Living Room

the scout
07/03/2004, 7:00 AM
Originally posted by adamcarr
The best one is when the Girls Dad and her Boyfriend have a fight in their Living Room

what happens in that one cos i cant say i ve seen it??

A face
07/03/2004, 2:04 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Like that one with the guy in the shop...

What is that one ??

the 12 th man
08/03/2004, 7:33 AM
wasnt there another one where a young guy ends up starkers in front of about 100 young girls when something goes wrong with his clothes??

Ruairi
08/03/2004, 3:33 PM
not a doctor pepper ad, but the worst thing that could happen is being sound asleep in bed, with the electric blanket on, and waking up on the floor of the mens jacks in a night club

the 12 th man
09/03/2004, 7:19 AM
Originally posted by Ruairi
not a doctor pepper ad, but the worst thing that could happen is being sound asleep in bed, with the electric blanket on, and waking up on the floor of the mens jacks in a night club

that sounds like a good story.was it you?