PDA

View Full Version : Fixtures 2004!

Neil
04/03/2004, 7:23 PM
http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?id=12329&mainheading=Eircom&viewstory=yes

SERIES NO. 1
Fri. 19 March Cork City v Dublin City Turner’s Cross 7.45 pm

SERIES NO. 2
Fri. 26 March Shamrock Rovers v Cork City Richmond Park 7.45 pm

SERIES NO. 3
Sat. 3 April Longford Town v Cork City Flancare Park 7.45 pm

Gary
04/03/2004, 7:28 PM
Definitely away eh???

AT HOME to Bohs last day of the season. MY god, thatll be something!

Series 4. Midweek

:(

Waaaherfurh eh

bring it ON!!!!

Neil
04/03/2004, 7:29 PM
SERIES NO. 36
Fri. 19 Nov. Cork City v Bohemians Turner’s Cross 7.45 pm

Set up for a championship decider!!!

vito_golightly
04/03/2004, 7:31 PM
bohs at home last game of the season!!

Gary
04/03/2004, 7:36 PM
Cant believe it, The Anvil is fully booked already.

Colm
04/03/2004, 7:44 PM
mmm.... I have an awful feeling that Dublin City could be a tricky one on the opening day. Hopefully we'll hammer them but I'm not so sure....

We should get a good crowd going to Rovers for our first away game and we'll definately hammer them!:)

Back to Longford in four weeks! Nice one!:cool:

Just noticing two of our three opening home games are midweek. I mean Waterford and Shels would be huge crowd pullers on a friday night, will we lose out because they're midweek.

The excitements really building now.... we can start to plan when we're going where!

patsh
04/03/2004, 7:54 PM
Originally posted by Neil

SERIES NO. 1
Fri. 19 March Cork City v Dublin City Turner’s Cross 7.45 pm

YEEEESSSSS !
My wish comes true !
This is the best possible opener for City.
If our aim is 1st or 2nd this season, we need to win this game by 2 or 3 goals.
Continuity Home Farm will have an eleven man defence, so its a good test of our many strikers, and with so many, goals are a must.

RedX
04/03/2004, 7:54 PM
Lads..did anyone actrually spot that i guessed the first game of the season..come on!..give me some credit :D

Dublin City is a great start..we are the home team and we will beat them because we are better than them...fullstop ;)

Colm
04/03/2004, 8:00 PM
Originally posted by xtreme rebel

A bus to Rovers??:rolleyes:

Yeah, why not? Safety in numbers!!!!
In fairness though it would be an awful shame if we didn't have a bus going to the first away game of the season. We'll just have to get the drive to park the bus a mile up the road so it doesn't get attacked.

I agree with Patsh about Dublin City. We should beat them fairly easily but I just have this awful feeling that they'll defend for the whole game and stop us scoring and maybe get a jammy late goal. That said, with all our top class strikers Dublin City shouldn't pose too much of a problem.... i hope!

Counting Crow
04/03/2004, 8:06 PM
October looks like it's going to be some month again........

.......home to.....

.......Rovers :D

.......Longford;)

.......St. Pat's:p

......away to Waaaaturfuurd:D

and ....... the FAI Cup Final.......can't wait.

Gary
04/03/2004, 8:12 PM
Xtreme, are you going for the record on the amount of posts anyone has made in a thread ever????

Flynninio
04/03/2004, 8:38 PM
we should encourage as many people as possible to go to scum game cos its first away trip and it should be ok because rovers on last chance with pats and if there is trouble they be ****ed out. anyway **** them there only muppetts anyway

A face
04/03/2004, 8:41 PM
Originally posted by Gary
Xtreme, are you going for the record on the amount of posts anyone has made in a thread ever????

He is going ot lap you soon :) !!

thecorner
04/03/2004, 8:53 PM
F.A.O. XTREME REBEL

if i were u,id shoot ur great contact

how many times have u told us here in the last month that we are DEFINTLY away for the first game

bit worried that only 4 of our first 10 games are at home

eoinh
04/03/2004, 9:51 PM
when are the league cup games being held? are we playing kerry DL home or away ? and what date is that?

whats the date of our first away game vs Waterford?

thecorner
04/03/2004, 11:25 PM
I don't see you giving out to Ian for telling you the first game was away???

ian wasnt repeating it every single day

Ringo
05/03/2004, 7:06 AM
well done kid! Yeah we should beat them easily and we are going nowhere if we can't beat Dublin City!

On paper you have the best team & your definitely going to be there or there abouts at the the end of the season. But don't underestimate Dublin City, everyone did last year.;)

ccfc till i die
05/03/2004, 1:11 PM
its in all the papers today that the league start is still in doubt because the FAI ahve yet to apply to UEFA for a 1 year derogation of the Licensing agenda. The fixtures are only provisional but at least its more than what we had yesterday!

adamcarr
05/03/2004, 3:32 PM
Originally posted by Ringo
. don't underestimate Dublin City

But its just so easy;)

Counting Crow
13/03/2004, 4:30 PM
Jim O'Neill.....!

Sweet Jehovah.....................!:rolleyes:

Just when people were begining to get excited and look forward to Friday night. The people who run the LoI are sick and twisted people..........!

I can see it now in Saturday's Echo.........

......"Controversy at The Cross - O'Neill sends off 5 players, awards 3 penalties to Dublin City, disallows 4 John O'Flynn goals but still City win 4-0 - he didn't recognise Georgie with his new haircut and he sneaks in for a hat trick - Doyler gets his regular goal-a-game"

What age do Irish refs have to be before they are "forced" to retire;)