PDA

View Full Version : Next seasons final League Standings

Awwwwh Farrell
22/11/2009, 2:00 PM
So does anyone think we've a chance of a Top 3 finish next season???:D

Longfordian
22/11/2009, 2:04 PM
Only if 7 or 8 other teams get kicked out.

Awwwwh Farrell
22/11/2009, 2:07 PM
Only if 7 or 8 other teams get kicked out.
Not much faith been shown yet so!!! I figured this would be the general reply!!!

Longfordian
22/11/2009, 2:14 PM
It's just too early to know what sort of squad we'll have but hopefully we can finish mid table or pushing for a higher spot. It'll require some wheeling and dealing though as there won't be much money to spend again. Waterford, Shels and Bray will be decent again next year plus who knows what sort of side Derry will have.

Martinho II
22/11/2009, 5:10 PM
in our last two seasons we have finished eighth (2008-10 team div) and ninth (2009-12 team division). Arguably our better season was last season. So if I was to place money on next season I would think we would finish in seventh spot.You might as well build solid foundations season by season and we will come good again.Keep the faith. It will be a strange division next season with us having played Bray and Derry in the top flight along with of course Shels and Finn Harps and Monaghan Utd.

Acornvilla
22/11/2009, 5:13 PM
would be delighted with 7th upwards and a cup run.... or two :)

Martinho II
22/11/2009, 5:54 PM
:o
would be delighted with 7th upwards and a cup run.... or two :)

I hope this time next season that we will progress a round or two in the league cup as we havent got past the first round of the league cup since we played Derry City in the league cup semi of 2005.I hope too that we get a nice run in the cup like this last season for boostin the confidence.

Awwwwh Farrell
22/11/2009, 5:54 PM
in our last two seasons we have finished eighth (2008-10 team div) and ninth (2009-12 team division). Arguably our better season was last season. So if I was to place money on next season I would think we would finish in seventh spot.You might as well build solid foundations season by season and we will come good again.Keep the faith. It will be a strange division next season with us having played Bray and Derry in the top flight along with of course Shels and Finn Harps and Monaghan Utd.
My signature comes into action!!!:D Expectations arent too high so we cant go too far wrong... we can only improve:p

Awwwwh Farrell
22/11/2009, 5:58 PM
:o

I hope this time next season that we will progress a round or two in the league cup as we havent got past the first round of the league cup since we played Derry City in the league cup semi of 2005.I hope too that we get a nice run in the cup like this last season for boostin the confidence.
If we can play like we did against Galway in the cup down in Galway more often We shall progress quite far in the cup!!!!:)