PDA

View Full Version : Nike, Reebok, and Adidas.

tricky_colour
21/11/2009, 1:28 AM
Reebok sponser Henry, Adidas sponser the French team and Nike will become the new sponsers in 2011.

Looks like 90% of the trainers and sportswear market is off limits for me now
as I won't buy any of their products again!!

jebus
21/11/2009, 2:46 AM
I for one am never going to buy french fries again, FREEDOM fries all the way

That'll show Thatcher

irishfan86
21/11/2009, 3:02 AM
There are better reasons to boycott these companies...namely their use of sweatshop labour.

dan o d
21/11/2009, 9:00 AM
theres a march today from lansdowne road to the french embassy at 2pm against fifa, the fff and thierry henry

Jofspring
21/11/2009, 9:21 AM
I for one am never going to buy french fries again, FREEDOM fries all the way

That'll show Thatcher

and don't get me started on Cuisine de France.....

eelmonster
21/11/2009, 9:58 AM
Nike bought the Umbro brand two years ago, and adidas merged with Reebok a year before that, but of course if we wore an adidas kit we'd all be booking our tickets to South Africa. But would Delaney and co. be greedy enough, after securing an imaginary lucrative deal with adidas, to allow their primary faceless, corporate sponsor demand that, unlike any other international football jersey in the world (that I can think of), no shirt can be sold to the public unless it carries their big bright bold logo? Flipping right they would. We're supporters of no importance, all right, but it's not just FIFA frigging us in the bumhole.

Billy-Green
22/11/2009, 2:59 PM
theres a march today from lansdowne road to the french embassy at 2pm against fifa, the fff and thierry henry

I was told there was feck all at it, the usual Irish ''ah im not arsed doing it'' mentality i think

stojkovic
22/11/2009, 3:23 PM
Henry receives 6m per year from Gillette. My razors are gone in the bin.

Gillette
The Best a Cheat can get.

bennocelt
22/11/2009, 8:09 PM
I was told there was feck all at it, the usual Irish ''ah im not arsed doing it'' mentality i think

Or maybe most people decided that a protest like this on a day when half the country seems to be under water is immoral:mad:

Billy-Green
23/11/2009, 10:17 AM
Or maybe most people decided that a protest like this on a day when half the country seems to be under water is immoral:mad:

Didnt think there was much flooding in Dublin.....wasn't arsed checking tho

francesco_1
23/11/2009, 1:30 PM
O'Neills all the way.