PDA

View Full Version : Paddy Power Ireland/Henry Advert....

Roo69
20/11/2009, 5:12 PM
Did anyone else see it today?

Absolutely disgraceful for anyone to run an advert like that IMO :mad:

A picture of Henry wearing a Zoro mask with "Thanks a *UCKING bunch, Thierry, You F****** C***"

RĂ©iteoir
20/11/2009, 5:15 PM
I expect they'll be sponsoring the march on the French Embassy tomorrow - no doubt handing out Paddy Power branded pitchforks and flaming torches.

jebus
20/11/2009, 5:17 PM
If you're looking to Paddy Power to provide a sense of perspective among all the 'woe is me Irish' I'd suggest looking elsewhere

They see froathing at the mouth and hysterical knicker waving by parts of the populace and they jump on it sadly

Greenbod
20/11/2009, 5:20 PM
hysterical knicker waving

Thing you need to take a little break from the keyboard there Jebus......you appear to be losing it completely now:eek:

jebus
20/11/2009, 5:22 PM
Thing you need to take a little break from the keyboard there Jebus......you appear to be losing it completely now:eek:

Again I wonder why you're so concerned with the opinion of someone you dismissed years ago?

SkStu
20/11/2009, 5:25 PM
Seriously Jebus, your point has been made now. No one is in doubt that you are a man of indubitable principles who hates cheating and hypocrisy in equal measures. Point made, point made.

jebus
20/11/2009, 5:29 PM
Seriously Jebus, your point has been made now. No one is in doubt that you are a man of indubitable principles who hates cheating and hypocrisy in equal measures. Point made, point made.

See this is where you are all going wrong

I accept cheating in football, in fact I think the game would be worse off without it

Had the Irish done the same to the French on Wed I'd have laughed about it, had Limerick done the same to another club I'd dance a jig

I constantly call for frees, corners, throws, penalties, anything I can get when I know damn well they're not ours. I am a cheater, but so are all of you, you just need to accept that we were undone by it on wednesday night and move on

SkStu
20/11/2009, 5:34 PM
okay but can we at leaast agree that youre a man of indubitable principles and that we are all better off for it?

jebus
20/11/2009, 5:39 PM
okay but can we at leaast agree that youre a man of indubitable principles and that we are all better off for it?

Principles I'm not so sure

But you are all the better off for me, I've been saying that for years