PDA

View Full Version : "Humour"

gally
19/11/2009, 2:09 PM
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-2d95ef8da9ca30805fbedfe81d6783aa.html

i hope the above link works, if not please delete....

gally
19/11/2009, 2:38 PM
defo worth a look

onenilgameover
19/11/2009, 2:58 PM
love it..

Boh_So_Good
19/11/2009, 3:07 PM
We could send message out to the stars on a big radio telescope. Everyone loves the Irish! The lads on Alpha Centuri Proxima will send a delegation to FIFA. They know the WC next summer won't be the same without 5,000 Dublin taxi men walking around Jo'burg ****ed out of their heads in Celtic and ManU jersies sluring "you'll never beat the Irish!" just after we got beaten 2-1 by anyone.

I also have a neighbour who is also a spirit medium. We can have a letter of protest from the Hordes of Hades expressing greiveinces towards Henry and demand a reply.

Believe!!!

Mr A
19/11/2009, 3:08 PM
Come off it will you?

The hordes of Hades are well known to be in Blatter's pocket.

irishultra
19/11/2009, 3:08 PM
lol. true. still its the effort of the players i feel sorry for.

dr_peepee
19/11/2009, 3:12 PM
We could send message out to the stars on a big radio telescope. Everyone loves the Irish! The lads on Alpha Centuri Proxima will send a delegation to FIFA. They know the WC next summer won't be the same without 5,000 Dublin taxi men walking around Jo'burg ****ed out of their heads in Celtic and ManU jersies sluring "you'll never beat the Irish!" just after we got beaten 2-1 by anyone.

I also have a neighbour who is also a spirit medium. We can have a letter of protest from the Hordes of Hades expressing greiveinces towards Henry and demand a reply.

Believe!!!

The most sarcastic Priest in Ireland...

passerrby
19/11/2009, 3:12 PM
I believe the lads on alpha centuri proximi have requested a champoins league final in 2215 so will not want to rock the boat.
alex ferguson will not douth complain as it would be seen a home venue for arsenal

Boh_So_Good
19/11/2009, 3:35 PM
I have just been contacting the Mexican Interior of Archeology and they have confirmed to me that the end of the Mayan Long Count Calender which ends in 2012 is because Ireland did not go to the 2010 WC Finals.

The whole world is going to end in 2012 because of Henry's handball. We have to get a replay! The future of the planet depends on some ***** and his bitch from Ballyfermot who has no interest in football ****ing down the front of his trousers while screaming at a giant TV screen which he will go into debt for and then call Joe Duffy two weeks later to demand Government help in paying the HP rates on it.

as_i_say
19/11/2009, 3:38 PM
Alright ok we get it you want us to move on- no need for a separate bleedin thread

Edit-ANOTHER bleedin thread:rolleyes:

Reality Bites
19/11/2009, 3:51 PM
I have just been contacting the Mexican Interior of Archeology and they have confirmed to me that the end of the Mayan Long Count Calender which ends in 2012 is because Ireland did not go to the 2010 WC Finals.

The whole world is going to end in 2012 because of Henry's handball. We have to get a replay! The future of the planet depends on some ***** and his bitch from Ballyfermot who has no interest in football ****ing down the front of his trousers while screaming at a giant TV screen which he will go into debt for and then call Joe Duffy two weeks later to demand Government help in paying the HP rates on it.

Ya first thread on Aliens was priceless:rolleyes: and this is funnier;) - I suggest getting another forum -

TheBoss
19/11/2009, 3:57 PM
According to all this prophesies, this will the last world cup, pity we could not make it to the last one.

Ozymandias
19/11/2009, 4:24 PM
Come off it will you?

The hordes of Hades are well known to be in Blatter's pocket.

Are they a tribute band for the Golden Horde

Fr Damo
19/11/2009, 4:24 PM
Henry's profile on WIKI

quick before it's taken down,

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thierry_Henry&oldid=326715091 (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thierry_Henry&oldid=326715091)