PDA

View Full Version : U 20's Semi-Final

Captain2007
17/11/2009, 11:00 AM
Best of luck to Dave & Liam and u20's in tonight's semi-final v UCD at the Carlisle Ground, should be a close game!

Roo69
17/11/2009, 1:37 PM
Kick off 7.45.

All the best to the lads. The final is this coming Friday and i was told "if" we win the final will be in the Carlisle, not 100% sure though.

HarpoJoyce
17/11/2009, 2:54 PM
Is there a pitch inspection this evening?
Or is everything going ahead no matter what?

Hard luck on the Senior side.

Hulsey
17/11/2009, 3:00 PM
Can't make it up as had to do a shift change to go to last nights game. Good luck to the lads and hopefully we'll have a game to go to on Friday (prolong the season a bit more :D)

Captain2007
17/11/2009, 3:02 PM
Is there a pitch inspection this evening?
Or is everything going ahead no matter what?

Hard luck on the Senior side.

No Pitch Inspection, pitch ok for tonight a little cut up after last night, good luck in premier next year.

HarpoJoyce
17/11/2009, 3:06 PM
No Pitch Inspection, pitch ok for tonight a little cut up after last night, good luck in premier next year.

Thanks for the really quick response.
Caught the second game in the group at the Carlisle Grounds a few months ago. Bray and UCD seem to be two of the best teams in the competition. I think it will be a good competitive game.

Captain2007
17/11/2009, 3:12 PM
Thanks for the really quick response.
Caught the second game in the group at the Carlisle Grounds a few months ago. Bray and UCD seem to be two of the best teams in the competition. I think it will be a good competitive game.

Hope to make game myself, was at the last one, also agree nothing between teams, Bray have a lot of U20's in senior side, but will not call on them and field same players that got them to semi final.