PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Forum

LFC-Zulu
16/11/2009, 8:24 PM
There's a proposal by a few of us to set up a Limerick Supporters forum, just wondering if there would be an interest?
I have an up and coming graphic designer helping me so maybe it might be decent.
What do ye think? Comments appreciated. :D

Dillonman
16/11/2009, 8:40 PM
There's a proposal by a few of us to set up a Limerick Supporters forum, just wondering if there would be an interest?
I have an up and coming graphic designer helping me so maybe it might be decent.
What do ye think? Comments appreciated. :D

Go for it, evey club deserves a forum!

jebus
16/11/2009, 9:01 PM
I've never really seen the point in exclusive forums for clubs fans, that's across the board not just in the LoI

Always turns into a load if regulars agreeing with each other on every topic, not much debate to be had basically

LFC-Zulu
16/11/2009, 9:20 PM
True, but for regular discussions about internal matters regarding the Supporters Club with organizing things for matches, or buses..?

Dillonman
16/11/2009, 9:26 PM
True, but for regular discussions about internal matters regarding the Supporters Club with organizing things for matches, or buses..?

Or local events, its a decent idea dude, go ahead with it, it may take a while to get it going but you'll get there!

Acornvilla
16/11/2009, 9:34 PM
i promise we wont post any abusive messages!:rolleyes:

Monkfish
17/11/2009, 9:23 AM
I've never really seen the point in exclusive forums for clubs fans, that's across the board not just in the LoI

Things need planning, dont need the world to know.

Dont worry anyway, its for people who go to games. :cool:

BigfeetBigsocks
20/11/2009, 11:02 AM
Who would be the Moderator :D will he/she be impartial to the discussions :D

joeSoap
20/11/2009, 11:45 AM
Who would be the Moderator :D will he/she be impartial to the discussions :D I propose Danny Drew...

LK37oldskool
20/11/2009, 12:12 PM
I propose Danny Drew...

Jesus whats the odsession with this man.every thread here throws up his name at some stage :confused: is he secretly here and continusly posts his name so as to stay on our radar?