PDA

View Full Version : Diarra and Andrews bust-up

Pages : [1] 2 3

Pauro 76
16/11/2009, 11:05 AM
Apparantly Diarra said something to Andrews after the match that Trappatoni described as 'insulting to the Irish nation'. Any idea what was said?

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/andrews-slams-disgraceful-diarra-105696.html

Yard of Pace
16/11/2009, 11:06 AM
**** off, Irish *****. You're out.

twoenz
16/11/2009, 11:08 AM
U2 are attention grabbing whores and the Cranberries are a travesty to music.

dingbat
16/11/2009, 11:17 AM
Very silly man. We have no fear of suspensions in the 2nd leg and I for one wouldn't want to rile the Honey Monster et al. more than necessary...

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gYGfUefMagQh/610x.jpg

dynamo kerry
16/11/2009, 11:37 AM
very interesting that henry got dunne's attention very quickly and the body language/eye contact was all very relaxed, respectful

equally dunne's response was to mirror that

diarra on the other hand was not popular.

Around this time I was getting the evils from a french pair in a bar for roaring all sorts of insults at sagna for falling over at an alleged elbow in his side, followed by declaring that the french team had better be ready for it in paris.

I may have been over emotional. But I'm not sorry.

Duggie
16/11/2009, 11:39 AM
very interesting that henry got dunne's attention very quickly and the body language/eye contact was all very relaxed, respectful

equally dunne's response was to mirror that

diarra on the other hand was not popular.

Around this time I was getting the evils from a french pair in a bar for roaring all sorts of insults at sagna for falling over at an alleged elbow in his side, followed by declaring that the french team had better be ready for it in paris.

I may have been over emotional. But I'm not sorry.

henry has a bit of class. same cant be said about the rest of them.

NeilMcD
16/11/2009, 11:41 AM
Worst group of supporters I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

seanfhear
16/11/2009, 11:43 AM
Well its gloves off on wednesday.

If we do go down lets go down fighting.

John83
16/11/2009, 11:44 AM
That photo's the most sinister I've ever seen Dunne.

dynamo kerry
16/11/2009, 11:47 AM
That photo's the most sinister I've ever seen Dunne.

if I wa diarra I'd be bricking it for wednesday (even in a small corner of his mind)

also if I was any other french player I would be thinking(again) that diarra is a troublesome little oik and should keep his mouth shut..

ah, french discord

twoenz
16/11/2009, 12:04 PM
Diarra really does model his game on Makelele. Right down to being a oui**** of a person.

dynamo kerry
16/11/2009, 12:05 PM
Diarra really does model his game on Makelele. Right down to being a oui**** of a person.

is the equiv of what is known in scotland as "wee man syndrome"?

twoenz
16/11/2009, 12:08 PM
And in France it's Napoleon syndrome. So lets make sure he gets to spend summer 2010 on a St. Helena beach in a fitting tribute to his countryman.

Yard of Pace
16/11/2009, 12:11 PM
Worst group of supporters I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

Didn't have much craic with any of them around the ground or after in town. In fact there was a group of French men walking near me, crossing Gardiner Street when I was going to pick up my ticket and I'm pretty sure they were taking the **** out of me, shouting things in French at my back and laughing! Please God we shove it up their hole on Wednesday.

John83
16/11/2009, 12:15 PM
Didn't have much craic with any of them around the ground or after in town. In fact there was a group of French men walking near me, crossing Gardiner Street when I was going to pick up my ticket and I'm pretty sure they were taking the **** out of me, shouting things in French at my back and laughing! Please God we shove it up their hole on Wednesday.
Hate to break it to you, but the Irish fans do that behind your back too. ;)

paul_oshea
16/11/2009, 12:21 PM
Its not just the irish "fans" john.

republicofwhite
16/11/2009, 12:26 PM
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5698567,00.html

peadar1987
16/11/2009, 12:27 PM
Do you know is there any place in Edinburgh where there'll be a lot of Irish fans on Wednesday night? Almost all the Irish fellas I know over here have jumped ship to support rugby!

twoenz
16/11/2009, 12:32 PM

I met Laurent Blanc in Jurys and he complimented me on my top! Was all allured, but it was left in the washing basket too long before I hung it up, so it somehow smelt like baby vomit, so not all teh French are that bad,

dynamo kerry
16/11/2009, 12:33 PM
Do you know is there any place in Edinburgh where there'll be a lot of Irish fans on Wednesday night? Almost all the Irish fellas I know over here have jumped ship to support rugby!

well there's a couple of options currently. myself and a pal are waiting to see if the three sisters can get the game on a screen.

then there's the joint down murrayfield way which may be an option.

but so far, no. nothing definite. pm me and I'll reply once I have a plan.

my back up is simply to watch on laptop on some link but would prefer to go out.

jmurphyc
16/11/2009, 12:35 PM
Here's quotes from Diarra (from F365):

"I don't know exactly what happened, even if it happens quite often."

"If Andrews asks for trouble, we will meet again on Wednesday."

"Andrews walked on my ankle during the second half. But it was nothing. It happens quite often at the end of a match."

"The Irishmen have been frustrated. They lost 1-0. They are looking for trouble. Maybe they wanted me to get a card."

"I didn't say anything. I have absolutely nothing against Irish people."

"I played for five years in England and I never had any trouble. They are talking to the press. We can talk to the press too."

And Evra:

"I came when it was almost over. I just asked John O'Shea to calm down his players."

"We don't have to make any controversy out of that, the return leg will be heated enough."

"They lost and we woke up Irish pride. I don't think Irish players needed that to be motivated."

dynamo kerry
16/11/2009, 12:35 PM
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5698567,00.html

Diarra
didn't say anything. I have absolutely nothing against Irish people.

Evra
"We don't have to make any controversy out of that, the return leg will be heated enough.

"They lost and we woke up Irish pride. I don't think Irish players needed that to be motivated."

hmmm

"I played for five years in England and I never had any trouble. They are talking to the press. We can talk to the press too."

5 years? I don't recall it being that long - maybe because you weren't getting your game squire. Flamini mean anything to you?

who has said anything to the press apart from andrews? and even then he is been tight lipped

roinuj
16/11/2009, 12:40 PM
hope dunne bust diarras to legs on wednesday or even better steven hunt to give him a knee in the head.:D

dynamo kerry
16/11/2009, 12:42 PM
hope dunne bust diarras to legs on wednesday or even better steven hunt to give him a knee in the head.:D

notably - no french fans saying hello here.

we've had all sorts from other countries but no french.

come on - show yourselves. We know you're there.

Duggie
16/11/2009, 12:46 PM
think we need to keep our heads on wed. hope this dosent affect the game in any way. going through would be the biggest kick in the balls to them.

Den Perry
16/11/2009, 12:50 PM
think we need to keep our heads on wed. hope this dosent affect the game in any way. going through would be the biggest kick in the balls to them.

True, but if the game's up, Diarra needs his leg busted

Duggie
16/11/2009, 12:53 PM
True, but if the game's up, Diarra needs his leg busted

a joint whelan - andrews cruncher. possibly an irish jig on his head afterwards :D

Den Perry
16/11/2009, 12:59 PM
a joint whelan - andrews cruncher. possibly an irish jig on his head afterwards :D

a clothesline, perhaps involving Dunne and O'Shea?

briancool21
16/11/2009, 1:58 PM
i actually thought it was nice to see a bit of fire in the lads something that's been missing for a while

Duggie
16/11/2009, 2:05 PM
i actually thought it was nice to see a bit of fire in the lads something that's been missing for a while

100% i was glad they didnt take that comment lightly. fair play to andrews and dunney. good to see them sticking together.

Innishvilla
16/11/2009, 2:07 PM
On the French fans, I was in a pub in cork watching the game, French national anthem went off without a hitch, but the 10 or so French fans in the pub decided they we perfectly within their right to boo the Irish National anthem...

briancool21
16/11/2009, 2:08 PM
It's the kind of stuff you usually see on a GAA field haha good thing we were in croker

Yard of Pace
16/11/2009, 2:23 PM
It's the kind of stuff you usually see on a GAA field haha good thing we were in croker

We could've done with someone like Paul Galvin during that game, I thought tbh.

Reality Bites
16/11/2009, 2:26 PM
**** off you Irish ***** you are out.. thats quiet a remark,, its certainly got me stoked...remember the french are at their heart a spineless weak nation, they were rolled over by the Nazis in 1939 70 years later a band of less talented Irish players have the chance to roll these arrogant ****s over.. score first and lets see what they got!!

bennocelt
16/11/2009, 2:43 PM
On the French fans, I was in a pub in cork watching the game, French national anthem went off without a hitch, but the 10 or so French fans in the pub decided they we perfectly within their right to boo the Irish National anthem...

so what did you do then as an Irish man?

punkrocket
16/11/2009, 2:44 PM
Less talented than the Nazis?
What are you on about?

Reality Bites
16/11/2009, 2:46 PM
Less talented than the Nazis?
What are you on about?

The Blitzgreig Bop..a masterstroke.

Innishvilla
16/11/2009, 3:12 PM
so what did you do then as an Irish man?

Decided that I wouldn't drop to their level, but I can tell you the barmen were a bit nervous, fortunately one or two of the French supporters got the fools to quieten down or there really could have been hassle in a fairly jointed pub...

punkrocket
16/11/2009, 3:18 PM
The Blitzgreig Bop..a masterstroke

ah yes I get you now, joey ramone up front to win the high ball,knock it down for Robbie. good plan, only trouble is...

geysir
16/11/2009, 3:19 PM
What's a fairly jointed pub?

paul_oshea
16/11/2009, 3:27 PM
Its when the joyces are well constructed.

Reality Bites
16/11/2009, 3:33 PM
ah yes I get you now, joey ramone up front to win the high ball,knock it down for Robbie. good plan, only trouble is...

They are Dead?

Da Real Rover
16/11/2009, 3:33 PM
**** off you Irish ***** you are out.. thats quiet a remark,, its certainly got me stoked...remember the french are at their heart a spineless weak nation, they were rolled over by the Nazis in 1939 70 years later a band of less talented Irish players have the chance to roll these arrogant ****s over.. score first and lets see what they got!!
Your actually an idiot.
Using WW2 to attack the French over being spineless?
You do realise Ireland was neutral?

as_i_say
16/11/2009, 3:36 PM
I wouldnt worry about it. Most of this "French" football team arent French anyway. African B team. A crunching tackle for his troubles awaits that tool for his remarks.

RoversInn
16/11/2009, 3:37 PM
Diarra was probably upset after playing a terrible game.

Andrews to score from a Diarra mistake anyone?

Reality Bites
16/11/2009, 3:50 PM
Your actually an idiot.

Alas you are probably right not the right forum for such talk.

But in my Defence the French wartime leadership was abundantly weaker than Churchills and the puppet Vichy government proves this. some historian believe the French never really recovered from 1815.
Again what relevance this has to Wednesday night I am not sure and the fact that Diarra is a product of french imperalism makes the issue even greyer... keep this up and I might get David Kellys job in the Indo.

punkrocket
16/11/2009, 3:56 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2009/nov/16/france

Or maybe it is relevant after all.

Guts&Glory
16/11/2009, 4:02 PM
Your actually an idiot.

and you do realise France was invaded by the Germans and Ireland was not.

When the Gemrans rolled in the French rolled over.....FACT.

irishfan86
16/11/2009, 4:03 PM
But in my Defence the French wartime leadership was abundantly weaker than Churchills

In fairness Churchill was a c*nt.

Reality Bites
16/11/2009, 4:13 PM
In fairness Churchill was a c*nt.

From an Irish perspective yes.. but in the grand scheme of things Hitler was a far bigger **** and it needed a bully to stand up to a Bully.. wait a minute we are getting closer to an analogy with the Andrews Diarra issue the only difference being Diarra is a **** and Andrews isn't