PDA

View Full Version : Attendance at Cobh game.

rambler09
02/03/2004, 10:29 PM
which one of ye city ******s said the cork fans would out number cobh fans 1:4??

ramsie
02/03/2004, 10:53 PM
i counted 34 city fans and 3 of them thought they were great in the stand i tell ya they will never come back to our jungle again

thecorner
02/03/2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by ramsie
i counted 34 city fans and 3 of them thought they were great in the stand i tell ya they will never come back to our jungle again

thats coz we go to games in eircom PREMIER league so no need to go back down to the "JUNGLE"

p.s.
is it called the jungle because of the state of your women;)

ramsie
02/03/2004, 11:27 PM
its actually called the Jungle cause of all those Randy Queenstown Girls that be in there now ya wouldnt see that in cork

thecorner
03/03/2004, 10:05 AM
its actually called the Jungle cause of all those Randy Queenstown Girls that be in there

think ur misunderstanding the word randy with whores:D

tiktok
03/03/2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Guest
which one of ye city ******s said the cork fans would out number cobh fans 1:4??

you do know 4 is BIGGER than 1 don't you?:D :D

Colm
03/03/2004, 3:34 PM
i counted 34 city fans

Are the Maths teachers in Cobh not very good?:D

our jungle

The Cobh "jungle".... a small crappy stand with a few 13 year olds in it. A very intimidating place indeed!:rolleyes: :D

liam88
03/03/2004, 4:19 PM
Hey Hey!
What happend to the solidarity of the two Cork teams?
Rambs rock! But seriously guys, we should be saving our bitchin for the Dubs Clubs!
Rivalrey before/dring/after a match is expected but bitching about women, stadiums, residents etc. ain't good sport!

Keep the rivalrey friendly-and see you in the Premiership next season ;)

jofyisgod
03/03/2004, 5:16 PM
Agree with ya there Liam. It's just that your fellow Queenstown "fans" are getting orgasmic over a 2-2 draw. Stupid plebs.

rambler09
03/03/2004, 5:50 PM
ye escaped(from the jungle) with the draw!!

thecorner
03/03/2004, 5:59 PM
Originally posted by liam88
Hey Hey!
What happend to the solidarity of the two Cork teams?
But seriously guys, we should be saving our bitchin for the Dubs Clubs!

nah

I HATE RAMBLERS AS WELL

rambler09
03/03/2004, 6:12 PM
I HATE CITY AS WELL

liam88
03/03/2004, 6:30 PM
Originally posted by jofyisgod
Agree with ya there Liam. It's just that your fellow Queenstown "fans" are getting orgasmic over a 2-2 draw. Stupid plebs.

Ok saying we're not real fans is a wee bit below the belt there my friend :rolleyes:
If ya think about it you should be HAPPY that we are glad we drew ith you-it compliments you as a team!
If you were a crap team and we drew 2-2 then we would be sad, but City are a good team and drawing 2-2 makes us feel happy yeah?
:D

Éanna
03/03/2004, 7:39 PM
Originally posted by xtreme rebel
You would think that cobh have beaten City in a vital league game by the way people are talking!
This is about as close as they're gonna get to beating us in a vital league game for quite some time- this was the high point of their season, let them enjoy it. Christ knows watching Georgie and company for a few minutes is better than a season of freezing watching the purple monsters outhoof each other while 13 year old tramps walk past you trying to score

Gary
03/03/2004, 8:42 PM
Must be kinda dis heartening know that your biggest attendence of the season is behind you before it even kicks off. :p