PDA

View Full Version : Time adjustment

osarusan
13/11/2009, 9:15 AM
Is it just me for whom every post appears to have been written 1 hour later than it is since the clocks went back? (If it is just me, how do I go about fixing my settings?)

Or is something that needs to be changed on the site?

thischarmingman
13/11/2009, 9:36 AM
Is it just me for whom every post appears to have been written 1 hour later than it is since the clocks went back? (If it is just me, how do I go about fixing my settings?)

Or is something that needs to be changed on the site?

Go to Control on the top right of the page, choose 'Edit Options' from the Settings and Options menu to the left, scroll down to Date and Time Options, and change the timezone accordingly.

osarusan
13/11/2009, 9:39 AM
Go to Control on the top right of the page, choose 'Edit Options' from the Settings and Options menu to the left, scroll down to Date and Time Options, and change the timezone accordingly.

I'm already in the "GMT western europe" timezone, with the "DST correction" on - should I have them set differently?

dahamsta
13/11/2009, 1:38 PM
Try disabling and re-enabling DST.

osarusan
13/11/2009, 2:25 PM
Actually, the problem was that my DST correction was always "on". I've changed it to "automatically detect DST" (or words to that effect), and the problem seems to be solved.

dahamsta
13/11/2009, 2:41 PM
That'll do it.