PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

Shiba
12/11/2009, 6:25 PM
Any Idea on how many have been sold and is there still a demand for them.

Redexile
12/11/2009, 7:32 PM
I'm glad somebody has raised the subject again because there are plenty of people without tickets.I'm after a few.The FAI website says that some will be available on saturday via ticket master.If that doesn't work than I guess its a matter of sending someone to Dublin to get them from the other club,which isn't easy when your based in England! Perhaps Rovers will get more? I'd like to book flights and accommodation etc and don't really want to wait until next week when the penny finally drops that Sport Fingal will only sell a few hundred.

I get this feeling that I will be sitting in Tallaght looking a hundreds of empty SF seats after getting beaten in the rain by a club with no fans and a team that Sligo couldn't afford.

rovers100%
12/11/2009, 8:09 PM
i have three for uncovered stand 20 yo yo's each for anyone who needs some

red bellied
13/11/2009, 10:51 AM
Vincent Nally was on the radio there and he said the local ticketmaster will be selling tickets tomorrow morning. Also Rovers will have any returns from Fingal on sale next Wednesday. Currently 4,600 tickets have been sold locally and Nally predicts over 6,000 from Sligo in a crowd of 8,800.

red arrow
13/11/2009, 4:16 PM
i was in with ticket master today & they said that 500 or 600 tickets will go on sale from 10 am tomorrow (sat ) morning. they could not say wheather they were stand or bucket seats or mixed. my advise would be to get there early. for anybody who does not know where they are located in sligo town , the office is half way down o'connell street on right hand side beside the book shop (can;t remember the name) .there is a door way leading to a stairs & go up there & hopefully everybody will be satisified ( no not what some of yee are thinking !)

Rovers1
13/11/2009, 4:19 PM
That's Third Wave Music RA.

Red4Eva
13/11/2009, 4:35 PM
I have 4 tickets for uncovered section for sale and 3 tickets for singing section I'd willing to exchange for 3 non-singing covered stand tickets. PM me if you're interested

EDIT: the 4 uncovered tickets are sold

redarmyfaction
14/11/2009, 8:24 AM
I have a section K ticket I would like to swap for a section O. PM me if your interested.

red bellied
14/11/2009, 10:35 AM
The 600 ticketmaster allocation that were on sale this morning are sold out.

nechayev
14/11/2009, 11:44 AM
just back in town after working away - NEED TICKET

DIMITRI

Rovers1
14/11/2009, 12:56 PM
Anyone have 2 tickets for sale? (doesn't matter what part of the ground they are for)

rovers100%
14/11/2009, 5:12 PM
sorry i dont have tickets anymore

Bravo
14/11/2009, 7:59 PM
I have 1 P ticket i'll swap for an O section ticket.

sligored
15/11/2009, 8:47 AM
Was told that club are expecting fingals returns to go on sale in showgrounds monday or tuesday

RoversInn
15/11/2009, 10:50 AM
Was told that club are expecting fingals returns to go on sale in showgrounds monday or tuesday

Extra thousand then so.

CarrickFan
16/11/2009, 1:10 PM
also looking for a ticket if anyone has one?

CF1989
16/11/2009, 1:21 PM
Anyone got an extra ticket for block 2 of the uncovered section?

red bellied
17/11/2009, 3:19 PM
http://www.sportingfingal.ie/News/tabid/1260/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/2391/FAI-Cup-Final-Tickets-still-on-sale.aspx

Tickets for the FAI Ford Cup Final are still on sale from a number of locations throughout Fingal.
Remaining tickets are limited and are being sold on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is advised that people get theirs as soon as possible. As children’s tickets are extremely limited, preference will be given to groups who purchase children’s tickets along with adult’s tickets, e.g. families, clubs, etc.

Tickets are on sale from a number of locations throughout Fingal including:

Blanchardstown: Corduff Sports Centre
Swords: The Pavilions Shopping Centre
Balbriggan: Balbriggan Town Hall
Malahide: Gibney’s Off-Licence
Skerries: Ridgeway’s Barbers
Rush: The Michael Collins pub
Tickets are also be available through the North Dublin Schoolboy/girl League. Contact your local club to avail of special transport offers.

Ticket prices are as follows:
Adult (covered stand): €25
Adult (uncovered stand): €20
Under 16 (Anywhere): €10.

I say a fair few of these will be coming back. They havent even got rid of all their kids (under sixteen)concession tickets.

dublinred
17/11/2009, 6:19 PM
http://www.sportingfingal.ie/News/tabid/1260/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/2391/FAI-Cup-Final-Tickets-still-on-sale.aspx

Tickets for the FAI Ford Cup Final are still on sale from a number of locations throughout Fingal.
Remaining tickets are limited and are being sold on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is advised that people get theirs as soon as possible. As children’s tickets are extremely limited, preference will be given to groups who purchase children’s tickets along with adult’s tickets, e.g. families, clubs, etc.

Tickets are on sale from a number of locations throughout Fingal including:

Blanchardstown: Corduff Sports Centre
Swords: The Pavilions Shopping Centre
Balbriggan: Balbriggan Town Hall
Malahide: Gibney’s Off-Licence
Skerries: Ridgeway’s Barbers
Rush: The Michael Collins pub
Tickets are also be available through the North Dublin Schoolboy/girl League. Contact your local club to avail of special transport offers.

Ticket prices are as follows:
Adult (covered stand): €25
Adult (uncovered stand): €20
Under 16 (Anywhere): €10.

I say a fair few of these will be coming back. They havent even got rid of all their kids (under sixteen)concession tickets.
orth

Seen this in the local rag tonight www.northcountyleader.ie

Cup Final Tickets Surge
Monday, 16 November 2009 13:15
Sporting Fingal FC have reported significant demand for FAI Ford Cup final tickets since official sales for the November 22 decider at Tallaght Stadium began. The club have been allocated approximately 3,000 tickets for the historic game against Sligo Rovers and already a number of outlets have had to restock following an immediate sharp uptake. Manager Liam Buckley, said: “Over the course of my 25 years in football, rarely have I witnessed such a huge local interest in the fortnight since our semi-final victory over Bray Wanderers. We pride ourselves as a club on our community ethos and to ensure the club are represented in big numbers on Cup final day at this historic event for the North County, we would recommend tickets are purchased at the earliest opportunity”, he said
Tickets are on sale from a number of locations throughout the area, including: The Pavilions Shopping Centre, Swords, Balbriggan Town Hall, Gibney’s Off-Licence, Malahide, Ridgeway’s Barbers, Skerries and The Michael Collins pub in Rush. Tickets will also be available through the North Dublin Schoolboy/girl league. Contact your local club to avail of special transport offers.

Mayo Red
18/11/2009, 8:24 AM
Sporting Fingal FC have reported significant demand for FAI Ford Cup final tickets since official sales for the November 22 decider at Tallaght Stadium began. The club have been allocated approximately 3,000 tickets for the historic game against Sligo Rovers and already a number of outlets have had to restock following an immediate sharp uptake.

Hopefully this is due to all the Rovers fans getting in there!!:D

sligobhoy67
18/11/2009, 5:28 PM
Hopefully this is due to all the Rovers fans getting in there!!:D

was going to say the same thing meself!

red bellied
19/11/2009, 10:59 AM
Unlikely now Rovers will be getting any returns tickets from Fingal. They are still onsale in Dublin from the Fingal outlets.

Kevin L
19/11/2009, 11:22 AM
Is everybody ok for tickets?

sligofan4ever
19/11/2009, 4:41 PM
I am anyways Kevin. Any word on how many are expected to head up from Sligo at the minute ? i'd imagine its over the 5,000 mark ?

jamie m
20/11/2009, 8:19 AM
According to Ocean Fm there are a limited number of tickets on sale this morning in the Club shop in Tesco at 11am on a first come-first served basis.

Brian Boru
20/11/2009, 9:54 AM
Would I be able to bring my 5 year old son in with me without a ticket?
If not I need a covered stand ticket.

Kevin L
20/11/2009, 10:02 AM
Hi Brian,
What section is your ticket in?

Brian Boru
20/11/2009, 1:41 PM
thanks Kevin. I just got sorted before I read your reply. Thank you very much anyway.

akearins
20/11/2009, 3:26 PM
Lads talking to the FAI today and there will be some tickets on sale from the Shams shop outside the ground Saturday

sligoman
20/11/2009, 5:15 PM
Lads talking to the FAI today and there will be some tickets on sale from the Shams shop outside the ground Saturdayhttp://www.loi.ie/index.php/about/press-office/1329-limited-number-of-fai-ford-cup-tickets-on-sale

Bravo
21/11/2009, 11:45 AM
I have 2 adult and 1 u16 ticket for sale, they are uncovered seats.

redtildead
21/11/2009, 6:03 PM
have 2 uncovered north stand tickets for sale, pm or post here if wanted