PDA

View Full Version : Bigoted lowlife!!

Condex
02/03/2004, 11:43 AM
http://www.unison.ie/sportsdesk/gaafootball/stories.php3?ca=13&si=1137072

lopez
02/03/2004, 1:44 PM
The Grab All Association. Dontcha just love 'em!!!:mad:

Different story when it comes to playing big exhibition games in foreign countries: E.g.: Brentford, Wembley, etc.

gspain
04/03/2004, 8:16 AM
no need to dig up the old GAA are sectarian bigots argument again - already known and proven. Strange they still get such a soft ride in the media.

What I find amazing here is that Paddy Power had it called (presumably now correctly) months ago at 3/1 to open up when all the media were talkign about the GAA opening up Croke Park.

Ultimately the GAA can do what they like with Croke Park however my problem is with the government for continuing to give them truckloads of cash to redevelop the place when they should have ensured the cash was used for a national stadium.

BTW the current "broken glass spreaders" president is genuine and not a bigot but it does appear he has been scuppered. A friedn in the GAA reckons Sean Kelly still has a masterplan to scupper the bigots and it does sound good (democratic votes oon all the clubs) but still Stuart Kenny and the boys at Paddy Power get things right far more often than they get it wrong,

lopez
04/03/2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by gspain
Ultimately the GAA can do what they like with Croke Park however my problem is with the government for continuing to give them truckloads of cash to redevelop the place when they should have ensured the cash was used for a national stadium.

Exactly. How people put up with this sh*te is amazing and that's from someone that doesn't even pay taxes (passport and numerous attempts at drinking Irish pubs dry notwithstanding). :mad: