PDA

View Full Version : Does Cook

RoversInn
12/11/2009, 3:50 PM
Have the ambtion that we can get into the top 3 next season? When you look at Turners interview he said that he was impressed with Cook's ambtion for next season, Where we the only one's intrested in him or is Cook planning a title challenge?

rovers100%
12/11/2009, 3:54 PM
think cook is a winner simple as that. ya can see his passion even on the sideline. the league is poor and with derry gone i feel we can easily match or overtake cork. so only bohs and shams to worry bout

SligoBrewer
12/11/2009, 4:13 PM
Shamrock Rovers were supposed to have been interested in him as well in that interview, but he supposedly likes working under Cook, and we allegedly offered him a huge signing on fee too according to Orielweb, now how true is InbredWeb's claims i dunno.

happydays97
13/11/2009, 10:35 AM
Rovers were interested in him but Sligo matched their offer and added a little bit more ;)

KK77
13/11/2009, 10:43 AM
Ambition dam right he does.

The man is a legend and he doesn't buy the s*n.

Well Red
13/11/2009, 10:48 AM
think cook is a winner simple as that. ya can see his passion even on the sideline. the league is poor and with derry gone i feel we can easily match or overtake cork. so only bohs and shams to worry bout

Your dead right Rovers 100%, you only have to look at Cook to see how passionate he is and he has the know how. Can you imagine where we would have ended up in the League this season if we did not have those serious injuries which with a slim squad was the reason we were in the relegation spot instead of the top four. I just hope that we have Cook for many years to come and on top of all that he has a great personality.

dublinred
13/11/2009, 10:55 AM
Rovers were interested in him but Sligo matched their offer and added a little bit more ;)

Fecking GAA nicking our players.